Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Never ceases to amaze me that people are amazed by the fact that players like to collect shit in an mmorpg. <.<
    Ya, I guess I dont fully appreciate being able to say in trade "lulz got it on first kill". Talk about satisfaction ... that must be epic.

There is a sweet idea for a new in game toy ... a satisfaction wheel or dice. you roll/spin it and you get stacks of "Satisfaction" buff. 'Cause nothing satisfies more than RNG.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Deathwing costume? In his dragon or human form??

I wish the Arthas costume returned which I didn't get last year
    The vendor has both costumes and Deathwing is in his human form, to answer your question.

Quote Originally Posted by JaceDraccus View Post
    But totally AWESOME if you don't have Lurky.!
    This. There are plenty other exclusive pets that have the same or similar models obtainable in the game. For example, the Gryphon Hatchling pet has a capturable version in the game called Wildhammer Gryphon hatchling that only spawns around the gryphon platforms of the Alliance towns, Kirthaven and Thundermar.

You can also capture a version of the 2009 WoW 5th Anniversary exclusive Onyxian Whelpling pet just by waiting for it's still in-game counterpart, Spawn of Onyxia, to appear outside the mouth of Onyxia's cave. SoO uses the same model as the original Whelpling. No recolor or anything.
    Last edited by Mellrod; 2015-10-26 at 06:30 PM.