Horde [H] 721 Protection Warrior 5/13M LF serious raiding guild for now and Legion!

Well turns out I've had bad luck this expansion. I've stayed loyal to two guilds that haven't really panned out. I stayed to the end and I'm tired of that. I want progression back and I'm eager to have a good, stable start to Legion raiding.

I'm competitive and flexible, I'd rather play tanking classes as off specs rather than DPS. I can play a Blood DK decently as well but I'm not nearly geared enough on him right now, mentioning more for the future.

What I offer...

• Armory
      http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...oblin/advanced
    • Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking.../latest#boss=0
      Came back in mid August after leaving after disappointing start to the expansion with my first guild that was supposed to clear Mythic and couldn't and fell apart. Since August I pugged through normal and heroic. Joined a guild and cleared three new progression mythic bosses in two weeks with them as their "main" tank aka most stable tank.
    • Past experience as a Protection Paladin through Cataclysm getting Realm Firsts and in a top US 50 guild. I'm better than I was then and I'd like to have the progression to get even better.
    • Competitive and progression oriented. I come prepared, ready to learn, eager to fix mistakes.
    • Time to offer and dedication, can offer near 100% attendance outside of emergencies. I won't leave a stable guild till the very end. I want a permanent home.
    • The start of this expansion I went full out. Bought boes, ran heroics, did challenge modes for the satchels to prepare myself fully for the first tier of raiding. Sadly I misjudged the guild I was in and the other's didn't put that dedication in. I'm willing to do the same for Legion so far as my guild does the same.
    • Communication. I will not make excuses for my mistakes and will communicate during the fight. I'm not silent and I'm always willing to learn or do what's necessary for progression.
    • I stay on top of class changes, latest theorycrafting. Constantly reorganizing my UI. Always trying to learn instead of staying comfy and complacent.
    • I'm pretty awesome at Gladiator DPS if they ever fix it and make it a decent DPS spec.
    • I have an externals tracker and call for them, I have a decent UI which I'm always improving, avid user of Weakauras and use trackers for trinkets, procs, boss mechanics, and other nefarious deeds. Full keybinds naturally. I have RCLootCouncil, AngryAssignments, ExorsusRaidtools.
    • http://i.imgur.com/fcAzIwh.jpg Who can deny such a beautiful transmog? Sadly no longer a goblin.
    • As a bonus I enjoy challening content outside of raids as well. I'm x2 Proven Defender, 17 Gold CM, Warlock Greenfire in greens, Brawler's Guild etc. I'd love to be in a guild with other players that enjoy challenging content and want to go for realm first CM times.

What I want...

• A guild with similar or higher progression to my own. Preferably higher, if I'm not up to your level of progression I promise I will adapt, adjust, and learn quickly to match the guild's progression and be able to contribute positively to whatever the guild is currently stuck on.
    • Stable, well tracked progression oriented guild that has a history of tier completion. I'm done being loyal to fleeting guilds and going full out. Wishing that one will go back up to the level of guild I experienced in Cata when I was brand new to the game and worked my way up to progression raiding.
    • Progression thirsty players and leadership that are eager to hit Legion full on running and whatever progression is left this tier. I want to feel driven by other players in the guild.
    • A guild that wants me to tank now, I'm not interested in going full on DPS right now as I know I won't be able to be competitive right now. In the longer term possibly, but I'd rather my off specs be other tanks that I spend gearing and learning the nuance behind.
    • A guild that starts on time and hits it hard for the time we raid. I don't have much patience for roster issues at this time beyond reasonable expectations.
    • Preferably hours that are decent for EST either AM or PM. Flexible on hours though. Willing to raid Oceanic hours as well.
    • Good times and good people who are fair but serious, competitive but willing to help, and friendly but not to the point of anyone being a detriment to the raid.

Thank you! My battletag is eatdamuffin#1831 if you want to talk further.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump it up.
    Last edited by Eatdamuffin; 2015-10-18 at 10:25 PM.

Greetings!

<You Had Me At Zug Zug> [US, Dalaran] raid Tues/Weds/Thurs from 10:00pm-1:00am EST and provide food, flasks, pots and repairs to our members.

We're 13/13H and not yet into mythic, but we're quite antsy to get there. Our previous GM abruptly disbanded the guild for personal reasons and those of us left homeless reformed under the ZugZug banner. Our main issue getting into mythic has been the empty slots that need filling. Most of us have been playing since Vanilla and been raiding together through various expansions for some time.

TeamSpeak 3 is required along with current versions of Bigwigs/Deadly Boss Mods, Angry Assignments, IskarAssist, GTFO, and EPGPLootmaster (we use an EPGP loot system). I know you'd be taking a few steps backwards in progression, but if you're interested or have questions feel free to whisper the players below in-game!

• Winterfallen#1771 - Napapapa - Druid
    • Ppmnt#1193 - Numtik - Priest
    • Pufnstuff#1168 - Smokenhotz - Druid
    • Pelicanmafia#1980 - Puffinmafia - Shaman