Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    No, I actually think that it's ridiculous a person can get to 700 ilvl without stepping foot in a normal raid. I just don't see any reason to add to that ridiculousness by buffing HH loot.
    And why? Normal raid is only old flex anyway. For the longest time one could even get some tier pieces without stepping into a raid. You people have some severe issues with glorifying raiding even at it's lowest form for some obscure reason.

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    Excuse me? Maybe it's you that should stop trying to censor people. If Blizzard said "it's a small problem, nobody cares" nothing would be improved unless it's too severe and obvious.
    I'm not censoring you. You have every right to speak your mind about pointless bullshit...just like I have every right to call you out on that bullshit. Stop trying to censor me.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Given how late it is in the Expansion, the HH drops should be 685/695

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dexx View Post
    Given how late it is in the Expansion, the HH drops should be 685/695

That sounds reasonable.

Deleted
    You get a shipyard item once every what, 2 weeks, it's not 100% chance and some alts / new players won't even have a shipyard.

The headless horeseman can be done daily, the real perk of his items is cosmetic as opposed to objective power creep, and the main draw is the mount.

Just because everything isn't power progression doesn't mean it's bad, should I be complaining that all of the archaeology I've done needs fixing because it gave me a blue item that was unusable, even by my alts, instead of an ilevel 700+ thing? It's about as sensible as trying to compare apples to oranges with the event items.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    And why? Normal raid is only old flex anyway. For the longest time one could even get some tier pieces without stepping into a raid. You people have some severe issues with glorifying raiding even at it's lowest form for some obscure reason.
    Would you say that all the heroics should drop Flex level gear?
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Deleted
    You can get Mythic BOE epics now by buying gold from Blizzard, which makes this loot even more obvious it's undervalued. It should be around 690 give or take around 10 levels.

Fest bosses shouldnt have gear, they should reward toys and pets thats all. Getting gear from so many sources turned all of us into whinny little kids that ask for lewt just cause we took a portal from tanaan to stormshield.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Getting gear from so many sources turned all of us into whinny little kids

Where does it end though? Kazzak? LFR?

Various sources are "too easy".

For some, even Heroic raids.

Deleted
    Nobody complains. I don't even need loot worse than 720 as I repeatedly said and I suggested this to not go higher than 705. It's just that people are dramatic and have a tendency to go into personal attacks, strawman arguments and generally witch-hunts.
    Think some just cba reading the first 5 pages and think their comments havent been said multiple times.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woolock View Post
    Think some just cba reading the first 5 pages and think their comments havent been said multiple times.

Yes. After the first few replies the rest are repetition. I know that and when I reply there I try to do it with novel replies.

Deleted
    Would you say that all the heroics should drop Flex level gear?
    What for? Mythics Dungeons are already going to drop Mythic HFC dungeon level loot coming patch.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirthealer View Post
    I could find better loot with in 10 mins of kill random mobs in the new zone.
    Or maybe you're pulling numbers out of your RNGesus blessed ass?

What is the event dungeon for? Gearing alts?
    Or maybe it's - tada! - an event?
    It's one of multiple things you can do with your time?
    It can also drop a mount and a few other stuff?
    And "maybe" it can fill in a "possible" gear gap for those not blessed by 675 baleful RINGS within 10 mins of killing random mobs in the new zone?
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    What for? Mythics Dungeons are already going to drop Mythic HFC dungeon level loot coming patch.
    Mythics are going to have a small chance to be automatically upgraded anywhere between their normal level and HFC Mythic Level. Not really the same thing. First they have to be Warforged....then you have to get really lucky to get them to 725.
    Last edited by Evil Midnight Bomber; 2015-10-20 at 09:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Philomene View Post
    670 ring : "useless event blizz unsubbing no content useless boss already get the mount pointless event blah blah blah"
    695 ring : "gz blizz lame boss killed him 398 times today still no ring catering to casuals to get raiding loot with a 2-minute boss", "lol forced to do a shitty event every day to get my ring, gg blizz", "lol ring has mastery/haste, awful stats I need versa/crit, dafuk blizz"

zzZZzzZZzz
    This is the exact thing I was trying explain in one of my previous replies to Spirthealer guy/gal.

Mythics are going to have a small chance to be automatically upgraded anywhere between their normal level and HFC Mythic Level. Not really the same thing. First they have to be Warforged....then you have to get really lucky to get them to 725.
    Exactly. Even with something so obvious, people still just spew their "gg blizz giving Mythic gear in Dungeons" statements on a hyperbole.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Mythic raiders can get it. Not the average joe who doesn't raid. He may get a LFR quality item.

But I am sure if Headless Horseman dropped ilv 735 loot, OP would have made a thread about how nonsensical THAT is....right?
    I don't think anyone is saying Headless Horseman should drop 735 loot. Simply that it should be buffed slightly to 685-695 perhaps to fit in with baleful items.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    But I am sure if Headless Horseman dropped ilv 735 loot, OP would have made a thread about how nonsensical THAT is....right?

Yes. If you bothered to read the thread you'd see I suggested to not go above 705. Even 680 would be fine.

Yes. If you bothered to read the thread you'd see I suggested to not go above 705. Even 680 would be fine.
    What makes 670 useless but not 680? Empowered Baleful will still leave it in the dust.
    And why should HH have loot the same quality as Heroic HFC?