Deleted

Need help and looking for a budget gaming laptop!

Hello as the topic says, I am looking to buy a gaming laptop just under or £500 british pounds.

All it needs is i5 or i7 and not integrated graphic card at least 650+. Been looking everywhere and cannot find any website that actually sells gaming laptops. All of them have MSI and Asus rogs for over a grand. It doesn't have to be new, it can be REFURBISHED or used.

Budget: £500-£550 british pounds.

Resolution: 1600x900, 17inch.

Games / Settings Desired: Mainly WoW and Diablo 3.

Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc): nope

Parts that can be reused:no

Do you need an OS?: no

Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)?: no

thank you!
    Last edited by mmoc727357d98d; 2015-10-19 at 08:24 AM.

Deleted
    I don't think that exists, and thats why you wont find any. I know that new laptops with a 940m/950m start at 700-800 euros.

I did find this laptop, in the Netherlands they also have a version with a 840m in it. So maybe you can find it somewhere else with the 840m in it.

I would either save a bit more, or find a second hand laptop on Ebay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeara View Post
    I don't think that exists, and thats why you wont find any. I know that new laptops with a 940m/950m start at 700-800 euros.

I did find this laptop, in the Netherlands they also have a version with a 840m in it. So maybe you can find it somewhere else with the 840m in it.

I would either save a bit more, or find a second hand laptop on Ebay.
    that's why, I said it doesn't have to be new. Second hand, used or refurbished is just fine.