Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I just hope that they eventually solve the mobility issue in Legion. I always wanted my DK to be my first main, but I can't... I just can't do it.

In PvP the non existent DK mobility is the ultimate level of frustration. (world PvP, BGs and Arenas)

Quote Originally Posted by Greenfield View Post
    I'm really sad about the fact that frost wont have 2h anymore, I don't want to play DW on a DK, for me it simply isn't cool and Unholy is too far from what I want it to be disease spec it's a pet spec and it simply isn't fun anymore. So unless some big changes come to Unholy or a miracle happens and blood dps or 2h frost get a separate spec then I'll have to switch to arms or ret.
    I hate playing DW, I feel like im playing a rogue. Though it won't affect me much anymore, without expecting to I learned that Unholy is my preferred spec. The idea of spreading around necrotic plague for whole minutes at a time is very appeasing to me

Deleted
    I'm in the same boat, and unholy is my favourite spec... but it's SO frustrating to be the slowest class ingame, especially when random bg's or soloing old raids, it takes forever! I love my boomkin a lot but I hated how they felt in WoD and as a boomkin you are extremely mobile and solos old raids like a charm. I WISH for unholy to become a true disease spec with more mobility and less of a pet spec, maybe I'm asking to much.¨
    I'm yet to see how my surv hunter or assas rogue will turn out, if they feel better in beta I will change main :/ I hope blizzcon will reveal more...

my dk will always be my main or alt, much love.

I don't even main a DK .. I main a healer and sadly DKs can't do that
    But it's by far my favorite alt for tanking and melee dps and it will most likely stay that way!

Deleted
    DK been my main since WoTLK. It'll remain my main till I stop playing

Quote Originally Posted by Phosphate View Post
    Having to ask a disc priest with body and soul on Xhul' to get those fel surges on the marker /cry

I'm with Xene. Love my DK since it got released, but I do switch "2nd Mains" through the expansions. In MoP it was a hunter, in WoD it's a MW monk.

... I mean, Death's Advance is... fine.. but.. you know..
    Pre AMS while Xhul casts Fel Surge and you'll never get it. Doesn't work later in the fight, but you aren't really dropping on a marker at that point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Restaallan View Post
    I hate playing DW, I feel like im playing a rogue. Though it won't affect me much anymore, without expecting to I learned that Unholy is my preferred spec. The idea of spreading around necrotic plague for whole minutes at a time is very appeasing to me
    If you feel like you're playing rogue, you haven't played rogue ^^

Never is a strong word.

I want to like this class but blizzard aren't making it easy for me right now.

I really just preferred the previous iterations of DK. Having all 3 specs capable of tanking was so much fun.

Just hoping for 2H Frost to be the superior DPS spec for PvE DK in Legion, it's been Unholy and then DW Frost for two expansions now . I miss the billion damage Obliterates.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Just hoping for 2H Frost to be the superior DPS spec for PvE DK in Legion, it's been Unholy and then DW Frost for two expansions now . I miss the billion damage Obliterates.
    Im afraid they've given in to the wanna be rogues and canned 2h frost all together, frost is now pansy DW only

Day one wrath i was 2h frost even with the wild rabbles screaming blood op, Im fine with Frost going dw only if they give the spec some damn depth outside of push shiney button, unholy is so much more interesting to play frost has always been dull since they killed Shadowfrost in wrath. It has no real identity besides Howling Blast/Frost strike/Obliterate which could be called ranged cleave, strike and strike 2 and wouldnt change anything about the classes defining identity. I really just want Frost to feel like it has something special that defines it preferably an interactive cooldown because pillar of frost is just plain boring and breath doesnt synergise with the new frost well (rip 2hfrost).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenfield View Post
    I'm really sad about the fact that frost wont have 2h anymore, I don't want to play DW on a DK, for me it simply isn't cool and Unholy is too far from what I want it to be disease spec it's a pet spec and it simply isn't fun anymore. So unless some big changes come to Unholy or a miracle happens and blood dps or 2h frost get a separate spec then I'll have to switch to arms or ret.
    I'm in the same boat. I could play blood I guess but I generally don't like tanking all that much, and I prefer dps to be my main spec.
    And seeing as I dislike both dual wielding and pets there's no longer a viable DK dps spec for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    2H Frost doesn't exist in Legion.

Good riddance to rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanj View Post
    DK been my main since WoTLK. It'll remain my main till I stop playing
    Pretty much this.

With the announcement of the 1 rune system, I very well might be changing. I mean it heavily depends on how DH feels and how the new system feels, but I basically told my guild "I'm taking a potential spot for DH so you know, here's my 6 month notice" lol

That Unholy artifact is gonna be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascius View Post
    Seconded. Only thing keeping me attached to my DK are the PVP titles that I never want to grind out again. I'm waiting for the paladin, warrior and DK class change blogs and if none of them sound really interesting Ill just stay unsubscribed and stick with SWTOR.