Deleted

Really Good Mechanical keyboard?

Hey Guys, Looking for some good recommendations on a new keyboard, my old one just ain't cutting it anymore

Deleted
    Corsair k70 or Corsair k95 (Best Keyboards i ever had) both in onecolor or RBG

Deleted
    I've got a Razer Black Widow (tournament ed.). It's never missed a keystroke, comfortable to use. The only issue with Razer is sometimes their Synapse application gets a buggy update.

I've got Steelseries 6Gv2. Black switches, no backlighting, superior build quality. It's got no nonsense in it so it's also cheap.

Deleted
    Cheers guys, some really nice keyboards there! I am really digging those Corsairs though, how long did they normally last you?

i have Corsair K70 (Non RGB vers.), its a beautiful KB but it has now less working leds under keys than dead ones :S but key feeling is awesome

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ducky/WASD with your switch of choice.
    Realforce 87U with weight of choice.
    HHKB.

/thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by danh586 View Post
    Cheers guys, some really nice keyboards there! I am really digging those Corsairs though, how long did they normally last you?
    My last Corsair K70 RBG with Brown Switches (MMO´s mainly) lastet about 3-4 Years ,it´s made outa Aluminium or something and you can beat back the ZombieApokalypse with that thing and play afterwords -

Its more expensive but its way better than the Shitload of Razer Blackwidow i have right now . . . big mistake to buy that imo

Quote Originally Posted by Graveyards View Post
    My last Corsair K70 RBG with Brown Switches (MMO´s mainly) lastet about 3-4 Years ,
    You broke a mechanical keyboard? Even my rubber dome one has lasted me over a decade and it still works 100%, but the spacebar is deformed, the WASD keys have my finger print worn in them and a couple of keys(mainly the spacebar) have lost their "feel". You basically just told me don't ever buy corsair.

I have the 6gv2, 2 of them in fact. Like the guy above said their are a solid no nonsense keyboard. The keys shine quite badly but that is mainly an aesthetic thing. Had one of them for about 6 years and the other maybe 3, both operate as they are suppose to.