Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    I am for giving tax breaks to people who establish stable nuclear families and give to charity (hence why non-profits are distinct from corporations as well, but according to you that's Jim Crow LOL), yes, those are vital institutions for civilization to flourish. Gay sex is not. It's not detrimental or "degenerate", but it's not good either. It's just morally neutral.

This is not unfair discrimination since only opposite sex partners can establish nuclear families. It is no more unfair than preference for dating women over men or men over women. We don't consider that discrimination either.
    I consider you a retard. It's not an insult, because I don't consider it one. Ridiculing you for your abstinence of rationality is not insulting...because I said so.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not a legitimate way to discuss this subject, since it's just a roundabout way to try and claim that someone's sexuality isn't "right", and we don't allow threads on sexuality here, because they inevitably devolve (as this one is) into people being hateful. Locking this.