Thread: Hello!

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Hello!

hi. im new. been stalking the forums for many years. now, how do i get one of those "banned" profile pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    hi. im new. been stalking the forums for many years. now, how do i get one of those "banned" profile pictures?
    Don't worry, you are getting there. Just keep going.

7+ Year Old Account
    Say bad things about feminism probably will get that sorted out for you in a hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    *giggles* I was thinking the same. I'm not sure how it possibly could be more obvious bait
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    here you go

Good luck, won't take you long in here.

Welcome and hope it goes well for you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Haha
    Encouragement is never bad!
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Hi there.

ten char rule

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Insult the mods.

Say something like:
    -people shouldn't live from other people taxes,
    -feminism is bad,
    -killing in the name of the religion is bad,
    -people should obey law,

And the avatar will miraculously appear.

Post something pro republican

say something about religion having sex with the climate.

Maek grammer or speling corektions. Kwikist way to bann.

CIS privilege. Just show a little CIS privilege and they will go parse through your posts until you're gone.

Clever nuance is also not taken kindly to. You must express your views in as drab and non combative a manner as possible.

Nuance take brain. and brain gibe headache.
    Last edited by Gheld; 2015-10-27 at 03:42 PM.

Post some "conservative values" and you get instantly banned, so I've heard from the complaints of those who just got done comparing gay people to pedophiles.

Quote Originally Posted by Algathor View Post
    Post some "conservative values" and you get instantly banned, so I've heard from the complaints of those who just got done comparing gay people to pedophiles.
    Trigger Warning: This post may contain nuance.

Fuck that. All I did was make a joke about ridiculous liberal university social justice courses and the schizophrenic word salad of titles that they have and how they take over every single LGBT thread before you can raise an eyebrow.

EDIT: Don't worry I'll be gone soon. It's only a matter of time. I used the 'N' word in a nuanced fashion in order to make a point about how people ultimately sow suffering upon each other in the name of authority; having rules and obeying rules just for the sake of obeying rules that is. That's like, nuance level 100. instant moderator head explosion.
    Last edited by Gheld; 2015-10-27 at 03:49 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    Pretty much just break the rules - http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Forum-Rules-**

And, this appears to be a difficult concept for some, you will probably get banned eventually by being a complete jerk in general, or specifically being a jerk to an individual.

Deleted
    Easy, spam "stuff" noone understands in a foreign language.

Hi bud. And just like everyone else said, say stupid shit about feminism or just keep doing what you're doing.