Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Endside-Gaming sucht DICH!
    Guten Tag liebe Community,

Wir von Endside Gaming sind momentan auf der Suche nach neuen aktiven Overwatch-Membern, welche Interesse an einem Clan haben.

Zu Beginn ein paar Informationen über uns.
    Wir sind eine Community, welche bereits seit 2011 besteht und ständig wächst.
    Die Community teilt sich größtenteils in Counter Strike, League of Legends und natürlich Overwatch auf.
    Selbstverständlich werden noch andere Spiele wie z.B. 7 Days to Die, Diablo III, Minecraft, etc. gespielt.
    Die Community besteht aus ca. 250 aktiven Mitgliedern und ist momentan im Begriff, ein eingetragener Verein zu werden.

Jetzt kommst du ins Spiel!
    Wenn du Lust auf eine starke, freundliche und treue Community hast, bist du hier genau richtig.
    Hier habt ihr die Möglichkeit einfach nur Spaß am Spiel zu haben oder auch etwas Größeres zu erreichen.
    Dein Overwatch-Rang ist vollkommen egal.

Was erwarten wir von euch:
    ein Mindestalter von 16 Jahren
    eine gewisse geistige Reife
    aktive Teilnahme in der Community
    Freundlichkeit
    und natürlich Spaß am Spiel!

Was wir euch bieten:
    ein Teamspeak-Server
    eine aktive und gut geführte Community
    professionelles Coaching
    die Möglichkeit, Teams zu erstellen bzw. beizutreten und dabei unterstützt zu werden
    mehrere CounterStrike-War-Server, einen Minecraft- und 7 Days to Die -Server
    Außerdem haben wir bereits ein Overwatch-Team, welches im Begriff ist ein Semi-Professionelles Team zu werden. (suchen noch weitere Spieler um das Main-Roster zu unterstützen)
    Zudem sind wir dabei noch ein Zweites Team zu gründen, welches volle Unterstützung des Main-Teams bekommt.

Bisherige Erfolge des Teams:
    Amazon Gaming Series-Cup#1: Platz 39 unter 184 Teams
    Overwatch 6on6 Heroes Cup#1: Platz 56 unter 135 Teams

Haben wir euer Interesse geweckt?
    Besucht uns doch einfach auf unserem Teamspeak: endside-gaming.de und meldet euch dort bei einen Memberbetreuer (grüner Stern) oder auf unserer Homepage: endside-gaming.de

Ihr könnt uns auch gerne InGame unter folgenden Namen kontaktieren:

Shimizu#21167
    Freddy#21563
    Pho3nix#2411
    FakeShut#21483

Die Community freut sich auf euch!
    Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Die Endside Gaming Community

Looking for both Hearthstone AND Overwatch players!

Preference: Casual players

ID: thenitsaid #1542

Play Times: too much

Hello, Cupcake here, mostly Overwatch or WoW.

ID: Cupcake#12963

After 6:00pm EST.

I'm looking to team up with some friendly players who aim to do their very best in-game but primarily focus on having fun. I'm comfortable playing a variety of different characters and I'm tentatively interested in getting into custom games and competitive play as well.

I'll happily share my Battletag through a PM if anybody is interested. I play fairly often - at least an hour or so per day - and I play in the US region despite living in Europe since I'm quite the night owl. It doesn't affect my connection though - I've had no issues with lag!

Deleted

Wir sind auf der Suche ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Endside-Gaming View Post

Wir von Endside Gaming sind momentan auf der Suche nach neuen aktiven Overwatch-Membern, welche Interesse an einem Clan haben.

Die Community teilt sich größtenteils in Counter Strike, League of Legends und natürlich Overwatch auf.
    Selbstverständlich werden noch andere Spiele wie z.B. 7 Days to Die, Diablo III, Minecraft, etc. gespielt.
    Die Community besteht aus ca. 250 aktiven Mitgliedern und ist momentan im Begriff, ein eingetragener Verein zu werden.

Wenn du Lust auf eine starke, freundliche und treue Community hast, bist du hier genau richtig.
    Hier habt ihr die Möglichkeit einfach nur Spaß am Spiel zu haben oder auch etwas Größeres zu erreichen.

Freundlichkeit

Was wir euch bieten:
    ein Teamspeak-Server
    professionelles Coaching
    die Möglichkeit, Teams zu erstellen bzw. beizutreten und dabei unterstützt zu werden
    Außerdem haben wir bereits ein Overwatch-Team, welches im Begriff ist ein Semi-Professionelles Team zu werden. (suchen noch weitere Spieler um das Main-Roster zu unterstützen)
    Zudem sind wir dabei noch ein Zweites Team zu gründen, welches volle Unterstützung des Main-Teams bekommt.

Besucht uns doch einfach auf unserem Teamspeak: endside-gaming.de und meldet euch dort bei einen Memberbetreuer (grüner Stern) oder auf unserer Homepage: endside-gaming.de

Shimizu#21167
    Freddy#21563
    Pho3nix#2411
    FakeShut#21483

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Keine Scheu wir beißen nicht ;D

Deleted
    Hey guys and girls!

I'm in dire need of folk to play Ranked with - I'm aware this season is more or less over but I just came back to playing Overwatch and want to get to know a good group of people I can play with in the next Ranked Season.
    I would prefer to jump straight into something with 3 or 4 other players if possible because I have just finished my placement matches for this season and have been on a horrific streak of 4 wins in 15 games (including my 10 Placement matches).

I didn't look into how the Ranked system works prior to getting into it and didn't realise how heavily it depends on you actually winning - I have been playing Mercy full time in Ranked and without sounding big headed, I am always on point with my healing, being where I need to be and even trying to coordinate the team but I'm bleeding ranks now after the placement matches and I am just so frustrated with it.
    If it was based on your Win or Lose + Performance was taken into account, I'd be happy to continue as-is because I am confident in the way I play to know I'd climb the ranks (slower if I have the same terrible team luck ofc).

Long story short, I just want a few folk who want to take the next season a bit more seriously and I will be happy to deal as Mercy every day and every night ; I'm cool with playing Reinhardt too, I enjoy both but Healing is where I find most fun.
    If there are a few folk out there who sound like I could fit in with them, let me know.
    I'm playing EU ; Evenings + Weekends are good for me.

Deleted
    [QUOTE=Endside-Gaming;41380497]Guten Tag liebe Community,

Freundlichkeit

Was wir euch bieten:
    ein Teamspeak-Server
    professionelles Coaching

Freddy#21563
    FakeShut#21483
    LikeaBozzzz#2956

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Die Endside Gaming Community[/QUOTE/]

wir sind noch immer auf der suche ^^

I am excited for the new season, what are your thoughts?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endside-Gaming View Post

Freundlichkeit

Was wir euch bieten:
    ein Teamspeak-Server
    professionelles Coaching

Shimizu#21167
    Freddy#21563
    Pho3nix#2411
    FakeShut#21483

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Demnächst internes Overwatch Turnier mit Preisgeld und Rängen! Bei Interesse einfach Memberbetreuer auf dem TS ansprechen

Deleted
    Hey there you goddamn beautiful disaster!

Have you grown tired of playing alone? Are random teammates constantly driving you nuts? Are you close to having the salt/water ratio of the Dead Sea? Boy, have I got news for you!

The Marauders is an international, you heard it; international, multi-gaming clan that focuses on skill before fun. You may ask why skill first? Simply because we have a heartfelt belief that as you grow and gain skill in your game, fun is a byproduct of winning more often. Unlike most clans, we don’t expect the new applicants to already be extremely skilled at the game they want to main. We teach them. We coach them. Aye, you read it right, we coach. One of our chief goals is that our members maintain a high level of play and are skilled at their main game and for that we have coaches, who have shown exquisite talent and are willing to pass their knowledge onwards.

We are looking to expand our numbers on Overwatch side, so we can set up cool new things like:

Outfits: They are to compete in larger tournaments. This is for the real hardcore grinders.

Game nights: A weekly get-together where we alter the settings and generally have a great time!

Tournaments: Oh boy, who doesn’t love some tournaments where you can show your exceptional skill ingame!

Interested? Head over to our website at marauderclan.com and submit an application. Help us make Overwatch great again! Oh and make sure to say that Cablenerd sent ya!

Still accepting applications.

Need NA players, EU is taking over.

KonvictGaming is always looking for new members, both experiences and fresh overwatch players! Find us at Konvictgaming.com

Deleted
    I've got a post somewhere further back in this thread from S1, heres mine on the Overwatch Forums --> http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/overw.../17613751222#1

Basically looking for a decent damage & healer I'm 1936SR mainly play Zarya stats are here

http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/p...C3%9Frady-1195

15+ Year Old Account
    Mercy and Rein Main. US east coast. ArasH#2596

Am looking for a competitive team for Xbox 1, I am a diamond season 2 player. Usually play every day. Can play multi characters well. Please hit me up on Xbox if interested
    xStickyBudz

Serious comp teams only plz

NA (EST timezone) player looking for peoplez to play with. Btag is Memnon#1123. Mostly play damage dealers (Mccree/Tracer/Reaper/Junkrat) but can play Roadhog and slowly learning Ana. Looking to play some more serious competitive (Currently 1700) but mostly have fun. Feel free to add me and let me know whats up.

Deleted
    [PC] [NA/EU] The Marauders. Recruiting for Casual and Competetive.

We are The Marauders, an International Multi-Gaming clan devoted to ensuring that every member is at least decent in whatever game they join us for! We are mature, fun and skilled clan and plan on keeping it this way for the duration of our time. If you are interested in joining The Marauders, whether it's for Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, or any of the many other games.

Right now we have a active Overwatch playerbase with casual and competetive players, some looking to form competetive teams, others looking to just have some great fun! We are planning on in the future having some teams formed to participate with competitions and such, maybe you could be part of it!
    We also offer coaching! Just let us know what you want to work on in the coaching forums and someone will get with you to help you improve! We also have weekly game nights for every region on different days!(EU/NA)

So if you're looking for a fun community that likes to play both casual and competetive, can help you get better or just a community that enjoys playing the games you like, then check out The Marauders!

If you wish to apply, you can simply do so at our website: marauderclan.com

Hope to see you there!

Looking for a good home

Hi all,

My names Nick I'm 29 and I'm Looking for a clan to play with to push up into higher rating, I've been sitting mid to high plat and looking to push into diamond. I pretty laid back player, if we gave it our all and we lose a match I won't be raging on anyone lol. I mainly focus on playing tanks, I'm usually on Reinhardt or Winston but I can play the other 3 if need be. I can also play 76, reaper, lucio and zen, but I rather be running a Rein to be honest.

Been playing since season one, My B-tag is NickD#1115 I'm usually on so if you want to run some games just add me. I use the in-game voice chat but I also have curse, discord and Ts3.

Thanks,