Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

Overwatch looking for players/clan thread.

Use this thread to search for other players or a clan to play with. All other threads will be closed.

Chaos Vanguard Recruitment

Hello, I am daewonz, a recruiter from Chaos Vanguard feel free to add me on battle.net, IGN: daewonz#2926

What is "The Chaos Vanguard"?
    The Chaos Vanguard is a massive multi-gaming community which has been founded about one year ago by long term friends and people who have a dedication and passion for gaming together. It's a community that is always looking to entertain and keep a nice environment between the members. We currently have around 200+ people online each day with a total of over 4000 members registered, it has been growing significantly since we started and we're not planning on stopping any time soon. Expect a mature, relaxed and fun environment when you meet most of our members.

What other games do we play?
    League of Legends
    Dota 2
    Smite
    Counter Strike:GO
    Archeage
    Infestation
    Path of Exile
    H1Z1
    TOME
    And many more...

What can you expect from us?
    We offer many different things such as:
    Informative discussions on our forums pertaining to the game
    Grouping up for Bonus XP
    Daily custom games
    Coaching for those who want to up their game
    Streaming support
    In house tournaments
    And the most important thing of all is for everyone to have fun!

Are there any requirements to join?
    There are no in-game level requirements, everyone is welcome to join us! The only requirement you will need is to have Teamspeak 3 and a microphone. Also we strive to have a fun and mature environment so being 16+ is a MUST.

We are starting a pre-recruiting for Overwatch, so anyone interested in starting this project with us is welcome to join by applying in our website.

How to join?
    If you are interested in joining sign up for our forums on our website and apply, and once your on Teamspeak we will get you sorted out
    TS IP: ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk

Deleted

[EU] Looking for passionate and goal oriented players for competitive Overwatch team.

Introduction:

Good afternoon Overwatch enthusiasts. Like all of you I have grown a burning interest and passion for Overwatch and more specifically the aspects associated with competitive Overwatch. I have always been intrigued by Esport as a concept and have always strived for success no matter what game or genre I was committed to, I’m always striving to be the very best at what I do, and exactly this brings me onto Overwatch. I’m at a point in my life where I have the time, resources and most importantly the dedication required to make this project a reality more than ever before. If you see any of the above mentioned traits within yourself and you’re in a position where you want to make something out of competitive Overwatch. Please keep reading.

About me:

My name is Jannik and I’m a 21 years old, I have been studying Game Design and development at a college for the 3 past years shortly followed by a year in Spain working as a IT Technician. I’m currently in a position where I’m in-between studies / work and have decided to take the next year off allowing me to commit fully to this project I have played World of Warcraft competitively and maintained a top 30 world placement, peaking as one of 2 teams competing for the ”world best” slot a few years back, before my studies started overwhelming me and I decided to take a step back and finish that part of my life. Though my achievements for many wont translate into much when it comes to the FPS genre, all I want to take from it is my strive for perfection, no matter the game, no matter the genre, I will put in the work to make my goals a reality.

Outcome:

So basically I’m looking for one of two scenarios.

A: Join an already existing team who meet my previously stated requirements and share my goals.
    B: Assemble my own team with likeminded people.

Either way there’s a few requirements that I not only expect from potential candidates/teams but equally important am qualities that represent me. For me Overwatch is nothing like what we have seen before, and despite it being a FPS, there are skills I value higher than what you would normally see within the modern FPS genres. In short, the essence in teamwork is for me the essential skill required for success within this game, and something I value highly. I do not require you to have experience in a specific genre, what I’m after are likeminded individuals who have the passion and drive to push this forward, a competitive background to back this up is essentially a bonus but not a requirement.

Requirements:
    • 18+, More importantly I require you to be in control of your life and able to manage your time. (Expect daily practice with the team)
    • Attendance as close to 100% as possible, once a team is assembled an actual schedule will be worked out so every member of the team is in agreement, I fully understand people have jobs / school to take care of, and this will not be a hindrance at all.
    • You are a vocal team player that isn’t afraid of taking initiative.
    • You play for the team rather than own personal gain.
    • Be able to attend various events if and when we get to a respectable level of play (within Europe).
    • You should have a good knowledge of English both in terms of spoken and written language.
    • Your setup should not be a hindrance during play.

This post went on for long enough, so I’m going to cut it off here. If you have any questions feel free to contact me through the media of your choice or leave a comment here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Powarf View Post
    Introduction:

Good afternoon Overwatch enthusiasts. Like all of you I have grown a burning interest and passion for Overwatch and more specifically the aspects associated with competitive Overwatch. I have always been intrigued by Esport as a concept and have always strived for success no matter what game or genre I was committed to, I’m always striving to be the very best at what I do, and exactly this brings me onto Overwatch. I’m at a point in my life where I have the time, resources and most importantly the dedication required to make this project a reality more than ever before. If you see any of the above mentioned traits within yourself and you’re in a position where you want to make something out of competitive Overwatch. Please keep reading.

About me:

My name is Jannik and I’m a 21 years old, I have been studying Game Design and development at a college for the 3 past years shortly followed by a year in Spain working as a IT Technician. I’m currently in a position where I’m in-between studies / work and have decided to take the next year off allowing me to commit fully to this project I have played World of Warcraft competitively and maintained a top 30 world placement, peaking as one of 2 teams competing for the ”world best” slot a few years back, before my studies started overwhelming me and I decided to take a step back and finish that part of my life. Though my achievements for many wont translate into much when it comes to the FPS genre, all I want to take from it is my strive for perfection, no matter the game, no matter the genre, I will put in the work to make my goals a reality.

Outcome:

So basically I’m looking for one of two scenarios.

A: Join an already existing team who meet my previously stated requirements and share my goals.
    B: Assemble my own team with likeminded people.

Either way there’s a few requirements that I not only expect from potential candidates/teams but equally important am qualities that represent me. For me Overwatch is nothing like what we have seen before, and despite it being a FPS, there are skills I value higher than what you would normally see within the modern FPS genres. In short, the essence in teamwork is for me the essential skill required for success within this game, and something I value highly. I do not require you to have experience in a specific genre, what I’m after are likeminded individuals who have the passion and drive to push this forward, a competitive background to back this up is essentially a bonus but not a requirement.

Requirements:
    • 18+, More importantly I require you to be in control of your life and able to manage your time. (Expect daily practice with the team)
    • Attendance as close to 100% as possible, once a team is assembled an actual schedule will be worked out so every member of the team is in agreement, I fully understand people have jobs / school to take care of, and this will not be a hindrance at all.
    • You are a vocal team player that isn’t afraid of taking initiative.
    • You play for the team rather than own personal gain.
    • Be able to attend various events if and when we get to a respectable level of play (within Europe).
    • You should have a good knowledge of English both in terms of spoken and written language.
    • Your setup should not be a hindrance during play.

This post went on for long enough, so I’m going to cut it off here. If you have any questions feel free to contact me through the media of your choice or leave a comment here.
    Please contact me at bnet: Charles#2553. Waiting for response

Hi guys, looking for a premade/team to improve our skills. (ex) Diamond LoL player, used to play CoD 4/MW2 competitively, and was the raid leader of a top 100 WoW raiding guild back in WotLK/Cata. Looking to clearly and concisely communicate ideas while getting better at the game. Already have the beta. Mainly playing support/tanks but dabbling with a bit of everything.

Also looking to be a manager/coast/analyst for a top tier competitive team. I will provide leadership and will teach proper communication/respect between teammates, along with being an intelligent mind outside of the game as well. I have been studying human-computer interaction, ranging from computer science to social sciences. I'm an expert in communication and empathy and want to put my skills to work.

Majestic#1751 (NA)

The Art Of Warfare

Hello, I am RevelStrike from TAW. We just opened up Overwatch in our community and I thought this would be the perfect way to share some of the great facts about TAW and what we are looking for in our members. I am looking forward to meeting all that this post reaches out to, and I cant wait to see you in game.

The Art of Warfare (TAW) is a global gaming community that has separate Overwatch teams for EU & NA regions. TAW formed in 2001 and currently fields 30+ games like War Thunder, Battlefield 4, League of Legends, and even Hearthstone. Today, over 2500 casual, competitive, and professional gamers call TAW their home.

Our Overwatch team focuses on:
    - Hardcore competitive matches and scrimmages.
    - Casual social community play.
    - Developing communications and team skills.
    - Having a good time with players that enjoy gaming as much as you.

We're looking for players that simply want to play, or lead teams without being concerned with running a website, a voice server, or other administrative tasks. We especially want those who want to be an integral part of our success.

To be a member you need to:
    - Be a PC player
    - Be mature and accountable
    - Have a working microphone or headset
    - Have TeamSpeak
    - Commit to a minimum of 2 hours per week of team-play.

Our focus on accountability, teamwork, and communication is key to our past and current success. We are a diverse team that treats all players with respect and we expect all members to uphold these same standards.

Please visit our main website taw.net to learn more.
    Last edited by RevelStrike; 2016-04-03 at 03:19 AM. Reason: Missing Title

Deleted
    Hey Jannik,

I read you comment on the team-thread for Overwatch, and I think it's sound very interesting. Personally I have played the Overwatch Beta when ever my daily schedule allows it, and I'm really enjoying it. I've come to a point where I'm tired of queueing with randoms, where I'm the only one trying to communicate as a team, and I'm looking for something more serious to advance my game with.

A little bit about myself:
    My name is Jakob, and I'm 21 years old. I'm currently in school on last year (3 year education). My gaming history mainly revoles around World of Warcraft, which I've played since BC up until recently where I got bored of the game. I've played at average ratings, where my top rating was 2.4k in 2v2, which was in top 50 in Europe at the time. Other than that, I used to play CS casually, and other games not worth of notice. I also enjoy making my own games, as I have a hobby for programming (on a beginner level atm). I'm usually off from school at around 16:00, and I visit my long-distance girlfriend pretty much every other weekend.

As for Overwatch, I like to play a variety of classes. I've mainly played Winston and Lucio, but I also enjoy defense heroes like Mei or Junkrat, and I play the occasional Tracer of S:76.

I've missed some info you would like to know about, please add me Battle.net at Winwin#2351. Thanks in advance!

Looking for high level OW players of FPS players from Toronto area, or Canada to form team. Please contact by message.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for high level OW players of FPS players from Toronto area, or Canada to form team. Please contact by message.

LF highly competetive Overwatch team

Hello there, everyone!

Im here to look for a team that will aim for the pro scene!
    I played the beta the last week, and fell in love.
    Now i dont want to play with people who is going to make "a good team" to beat some pugs with.
    Im looking for the kind of team that will put the hours in, to become one of the best.
    I've played with too much "semi hardcore" people in the last games i've commited my time to, so with this game, i want to go all out!
    So if there is anyone out there, who has a team, or is going to form a team with the same goals/intrests as i have, please give me a shout!

About me:
    26 years old
    Norwegian
    Single
    Currently out of a job, so have nothing but time on my hands.
    Earlier "achivements":
    WoW - 2nd best raiding guild back in TBC (on laughing skull)(......8-9 years ago or something? )
    CS:GO - Global Elite
    League of Legends - Platinum
    Hearthstone - Legendary (Some competative)
    Rainbow Six:Siege - Diamond (competative without success)

And soon to be a top tier player in overwatch.
    Now all of these achivements i guess you can call em, are not really team dependent and ranks only count for so much, and doesnt really help much when wanting to play overwatch at a high lvl as it will be a pure team effort. But its more to give the general idea that i spend alot of time on games and will get good at it.
    Most recent comparison, is Rainbow six:Siege, where i played everyday for an embarresing amount of hours to get as far as i could, but didnt find a team that did the same, would've kept trying if the game didnt have as many issues as it does. So it fits perfectly that overwatch is now releasing!

Now to the few requierments i have for the team/ppl:
    Need to be mature or atleast able to behave mature (age doesnt matter as long as you're able to contain ur immatureness (is that even a word?)
    Ready to throw in the hours thats needed to become a top tier team
    Be able to take constructive criticism (dont need to like it, but be able to take it and try to learn from it)
    Be able to both understand and make ur self understod in english
    Have "controle" over ur hardware and i-net

PM me or respond to this post if this peeks ur intrest
    Devy#2911
    Last edited by devy2; 2016-04-29 at 03:30 PM.

LF1M For Up and coming Pro team

We are currently 5 people that are going for the pro scene.
    And we are looking for 1 more that has the time, dedication and will to strive to be -The best team.

We are looking for the person that reads this, and knows right away that this is something for him.
    If you have a bussy "real life" or pretty much a "real life" at all, dont even bother.
    +/- around 8 hours will be the minimum amount of hours that will be demanded of u to play each day.
    You need to be ready to travel to tournaments (within europe) towards august and there after.

If you are our man, please contact me!
    Devy#2911

Please for the love of all things holy. Can we be friends and play Overwatch. If I have to solo que anymore im gonna slice my wrists. Literally cannot stand how bad people are. And I get it you're learning the game a lot of people didnt get to experience the closed beta. But I don't think I can withstand 3 people trying to play widowmaker and then bitching at everyone else why we are losing. Pls. I have over 200 hours logged onto overwatch be my friend and lets stop pulling our hair out with randies on our team.

Evo Gaming presents our first lock-in, Overwatch style! Come spend the night in the store and play the beta with friends both new and old on our new high spec gaming PCs with 144hz monitors!

Preregister now on our website for $20 ($25 at the door, door locks at midnight) which gets you unlimited gaming from 10 PM to 9 AM, pizza, BAWLS energy drink, extra raffle tickets for our monthly raffle and a chance to win free admission to our Grand Opening/Overwatch Launch event where you can win huge prizes like an Overwatch Collector's Edition and Overwatch Razer gear!

CHECK US ON FB EVO GAMING NYC FLUSHING NY 11354!!!!!

Hayduke#1414

Hello,
    My name is Drew (Hayduke) and I am looking for a group of competent players to enjoy Overwatch with. I currently main exclusively Lucio and feel I play him well. I'm ok with not getting the "play of the game" as I enjoy providing clutch heals and shields.

I pretty much play healers exclusively in online games such as WoW, SWTOR, and TERA over the last decade of gaming. While this is my first push into a FP Team Shooter, I feel I do well.

I'm looking for a semi casual group of individuals to play with most weekday evenings after 10pm est and some afternoon weekend play

I can provide any additional information you require

Thank you for your time!

-Hay

Hello, I’m Shuyins from LuX Gamers LLC, a gaming community/organization looking for new members. Please feel free to add my battle tag, Shuyins#1857. LuX Gamers was established on the core foundation of illuminating individuals and opportunities to create a brighter gaming world for players across the globe. With an intense focus on community engagement, professionalism, and state-of-the-art assets, LuX Gamers elevates the Member experience on all levels. With over 20+ years combined online gaming leadership experience, LuX Gamers fosters an inclusive environment of relationship building, skill development, and personal growth. Every decision made is a strategic maneuver to ensure we remain a top destination for online gaming and guarantee a sustainable, bright future of continued success.

Some of the main games we feature TeamSpeak channels and tournaments for are Counter Strike Global Offensive, League of Legends, Dota 2, Starcraft 2, Heroes of the Storm, and, coming soon, Overwatch. To anybody and everybody who is looking for a team join us on our TeamSpeak. There are lots of teams for you to join, from casual to semi-serious to serious. We have private practice servers for you to play on and TeamSpeak channels for communication.

There are also giveaways including Razer gear such as mouse pads, mice and keyboards. We hold regular tournaments with cash and gear prizes. Some recent tournaments were: a 1 vs 1 Frag Fest in CS:GO with a top prize of a 2015 Razer Naga mouse and a 5v5 tournament with a $1000 cash pool. We have a team of talented GFX artists that can make anything from profile pictures, to twitter headers, to desktop backgrounds, and all for free! And to top it all off there are plenty of open spots in management and staff and lots of room for advancement. Come and join us on TeamSpeak at voice.luxgamers.net and on our website/forums at www luxgamers net.

I'm looking for a serious team with people that have the mindset of trying to become top tier players.

General:
    From Hungary
    Fluent English
    Highly competitive
    Mainly Teamspeak user
    Got the proper hardware

FPS history:
    Started with CS:S in 2006
    TF2: HL Sniper/6v6 Medic main (played mixes an awful lot)
    BFBC2 Medic main (attempted to go competitive but the scene never evolved)
    Shootmania Elite (got sponsored by a smaller sponsor)
    CS:GO (highest rank MGE[dual AK], never tried to take it seriously, still playing 5-mans with friends)

Overwatch:
    Top3 heroes: Lúcio, Widowmaker, Mercy
    Goal: to become top ranked and play as many tournaments with a team as possible

Battle.net: ReVeRzi#2280 (untill Overwatch is out I'll not be online on this often)
    Steam: steamcommunity/id/reverzi (I'm online almost 24/7)

If there are anymore questions that I didn't answer, just contact me.

Buy overwatch with bonus referreal g2a

Deleted

Lightbulb LF highly competative team/players

Introduction

Hello !

I am looking for a highly competative team / players, which share a same interest, dedicated and passion towards Overwatch & E-Sports overall.
    Seeking mature people which are willing to invest their time playing hours and hours every day, that are fluent in English, and well, pretty much all things that are needed to be a top tier player.

About me

I am morbidlol, a 25y old graphic designer from Croatia. Gaming is my passion since my childhood, and I ve had some success in gaming as a competative player, so now Im aiming to take it on another level. Since I am recently un-employed, I have a lot of time on my hands so my aim is to make the best of it. I spent about 40 hours playing Overwatch Beta so I am already familiar with all the maps and quite aware of game & hero mechanics.

Experience & achievements

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory: Personal and Clan rank#1 by splatterladder.com (2008-2009) - hCp|4oRc3 or [ZT]kr!plo$
    World of Warcraft (casual): Wotlk(ICC) GM of ranked#1 10man guild on Burning Steppes, 2200+ arena xp
    League of Legends (playing with RL friends): Platinum - Season3

Thank you for reading my post, all friendly and "similar-minded" bros feel free to add me on battlenet, usually Im online 24/7.
    Battle.net tag: morbidlol#2910 (EU)

Take care
    Last edited by mmoc53a56ffe9c; 2016-05-13 at 01:30 PM.

[Asia/Oceanic] Overwatch Competitive Team
    Looking to play Overwatch competitively on the Asia/Oceanic servers and maybe even participate in some online tournaments. Add me on btag Hyper#1157 if interested, then message the words "mmochamp overwatch" to me so I know why you are adding me. I feel I'm individually pretty skilled, but like most people lack experience in playing in a 6 man team with proper strategies. My goal is to create/join a team much like WoW raid team, that shows up and practices together on a regular schedule.

Currently main: widowmaker, tracer, pharah, mercy, roadhog, soldier76
    Can play: Torbjorn, D.VA, lucio, reaper, junkrat, bastion