Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Fever Clan is a multi-gaming clan for casual and competitive players alike. We strive to provide a fun and friendly atmosphere for all of our members.

We are one of the biggest clans with over 1,200+ active members. Our members play a wide variety of games (Overwatch, World of Warcraft, Starcraft 2, Hearthstone, League of Legends, Dota 2, Heroes of the Storm, Call of Duty, Battlefield’s, Warframe, CS:GO, Evolve, Smite, ESO, DCUO, Rift, Minecraft, Rust, Path of Exile, consoles, and the list goes on).

We have an exceptionally high need for Overwatch players this is the newest game we have decided to support. We already have a large amount of players for Overwatch so join today and start running pre-mades today.

Fever hosts a TeamSpeak server which can hold up to 500 people and usually has 100 - 150 people online nightly. FeverClan also has an extremely active forum (over 1,200+ active users) where members can talk with each other on just about anything.

Fever also has community coin (reward) system where you can earn coins for attending game nights, posting on forums, recruiting new members, and many other ways. These coins can be used, through the fever store, to get your own TS room, beta keys, steam games, and much more.

The requirements to join Fever Clan are simple:
    A player must be 15 years of age or older
    Players must be on our TS3 server when grouping up with other Fever members
    Players must be active on the forums

How to join: Potential members applying to Fever must be at least 15 years or older. You can become a member by registering, submitting an application, and then completing an interview on our teamspeak server. The interview is quick and nothing to worry about!

Register here: http://feverclan.com/forums/register.php
    Submit application: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application
    Interviews: Conducted on our teamspeak server ( ts.feverclan.com )

------------------------------------------------------------
    When answering “How did you hear about Fever Clan:” on your application please remember to put the following:

Fever Member Referral
    Referrer: Worggy
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your time and I hope you choose to join! If you have any questions, I’d be happy to answer them! Feel free to add my btag Worggy#1983 if you need a faster response but this is checked daily.

-|Fever| Worggy
    Last edited by Etheridgeja; 2016-06-01 at 05:32 PM.

typo

Hey, ODTS is recruiting for Overwatch, we are an Overwatch exclusive clan that doesn't play any other games. We have both competitive and casual teams. Come check us out! odts.us

EU !
    from 17-18h to 1-2h depending the days .
    looking for 18+ poeple who want to play with decent setups and well do more then just pug with 3 widows on an attack map in spawn

have been playing csgo for around 4000 hours , global on 3accounts , i did not play overwatch beta but i am motivated to invest some time , got the week off until monday i am level 4x at the moment trying out some chars .

Got teamspeak3 , ventrillo or what ever poeple use .

Looking for poeple that dont rage and whine but still want to play competively... i speak french , german , and english even if my written english is realy bad i do understand it fluently .

Leonhard#21673

FluffyGamingUK is a small EU based group of gamers, looking for more to join us in Overwatch. We're not super hardcore, just a small group of mostly British guys who mostly hop on for a few hours of a night time. However, we're looking for a few more laid back regulars to fill out our games to help make it a full team.

Our only requirements are that you must have a mic, join us on Discord or TS3 (we recently set up a Discord and mostly use that now, although we still have TS) and that you must be fairly laid back and relaxed. We aren't looking to be a pro outfit or anything like that. So if you are someone that's looking for an informal environment to hop on and play some Overwatch (generally around 20:00 to 00:00+ give or take GMT) feel free to hop on our discord and join the chat. Or message me on my BNET.

We also play a variety of other games as and when we feel like it.

Discord: https://discord.gg/011EauoUjOGkOUjYX

My BNET: SgtTimBob#2839
    Originally Posted by Tigole
    I'm not so sure endgame players would like the face of the game if everyone had instant access to all of the content. There is something to be said for progression and the sense of accomplishment. Don't get me wrong, we have to be careful not to create a brick wall for new people, but I think there is a balance to be struck here.

Evil Teddy Bears are recruiting North American Players!!!

**This is a brand new clan who plans to join Ranked Play once it's available**

Requirements:
    Communication: Headset Required & TeamSpeak Installed
    Availability: Weeknights & Weekends
    Language: English

Feel free to message me on here, comment, or friend me on Battle.net (tag in signature)

Fairly good player looking to join a public/private clan/team based group. Ideally would like to progress into tournaments/Esports etc.. Tired of having AFKS or poor group strats due to lack of communication. Have a mic obviously, 28 years old and can make almost any and all times for playing, hanzo, spamrat, mckree I excel at but understand all toons in general. Hit me up looking to join a group and grow together. Games still new so getting into a core group ASAP would be great.

Hit me up - Jarrod#1268

Thanks!

Deleted
    UK based player looking for people to play with in premades. I play tanks/offensive mostly but can pick up any if needed.

SeatSniffer#2694

Interested in high level play, Alberta Canada, good at the game, and all FPS basically looking for a high level team to potentially go towards E tournaments ect.. Jarrod#1268

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Definitely loving playing with these guys and Konvict Gaming is a great way to find a bunch of cool new people to play with. Everyone should definitely join!

Deleted
    Cheers loves,
    I was away for few days and all my good fellas are full anyone looking for tracer/widow player? just for casual team play.

Dajmon#2345
    Last edited by mmoc25067970c6; 2016-06-02 at 07:48 PM.

Hello everyone!

Have you been looking for an active gaming community to play with people from all across the world, with similar mindsets? Well Nice1 Gaming is perfect for you!
    If you're thinking about joining us and worried that your rank may be too low or too high, then no fear! We have people in the community who range from all ranks! We are a welcoming community and are willing to help you improve your gameplay!
    We have an active TeamSpeak 3 server that is full of friendly and dedicated people! There are plenty of people to meet, get along with, and even create teams with!
    We also have an active set of moderators who are always more than willing to help you with any problems or concerns you may have!
    If you are interested in joining then please head over to the Nice1 Gaming website to find out how you can join us or headover to our teamspeak and someone will walk you through the process ( ts.n1gaming.net )

Requirements to join:

You must be 15+
    You must own a working microphone
    You must have TeamSpeak 3.
    Be active!
    Show respect to other community mates

Hey everyone. I'm Fayez. I'm in a Gaming Community called The Black Rose and we've just started setting things up for Overwatch (but many of us have played beta). We are interested in getting more involved in the scene, both casually and competitive,we are down to earth people , so we are looking for new players to join up with us to play with , relax and have some fun within this peaceful environment.

We accept players of any age, but most of us are 18+

We use Teamspeak 3 for Vo-IP communications.

Feel free to add me on Battlenet and join the Teamspeak!

Battlenet: Impressiive#2668

Teamspeak 3 IP Address: 85.236.109.244:12487

GL & HF ! <3

Deleted
    guess its only pro teamslooking here then, i just wanna have a fun group of people to play with,

Deleted
    Evening Children!

I'm looking for some folk to play Overwatch with - I play mainly Mercy/Reinhardt but I can pick up a few others and play fine.
    I'm honest to god sick and tried of playing with randoms/one or two friends, I'm needing to play with a bigger group to get the satisfaction out of the game that I want!
    I've got plenty to say for myself but you can contact me through battle.net or PM here - Relis#2313

Thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Relis View Post
    I've got plenty to say for myself but you can contact me through battle.net or PM here - Relis#2313

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    I play tanks/offensive mostly but can pick up any if needed.
    SeatSniffer#2694
    Also UK/Scotland based so will add you both, Looking for more I play most evenings & weekends top 2 most played as Lucio & Zenyatta but rotating through everyone, Also Stream/Record (& Badly Edit) Video's on Youtube so the more in voice-chat the merrier

ßrady#1195 (I also cant be looked up on watcher.gg or any other Tracking Website because Blizz doesnt support non UTF-8 characters it seems)

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hey,

I am looking for people who want to group up to have a good time. Mostly a mature and laid back casual player but I can get sucked in and spend too much time in game, I played a lot during the open beta as well. I have a history with ranked fps (Halo on PC), and was in a few top ranked clans. I like playing support most of the time but am learning to play the other heroes as well. I also have ts3 and a working microphone.

If you'd like to group of you can add my b-tag: Icøn#2774

Thanks

Deleted
    Hello.

I'm looking for fun people to play to win with, nothing hardcore. 3+ people because randoms are no fun. I do not have access to a mic.
    B-tag: Humle#2566

Edit: on EU.
    Last edited by mmoc45050943f7; 2016-06-08 at 06:56 PM.

Deleted
    Hey guys,

Looking for people to group up with and have fun (win of course! ). I mostly play Junkrat, Roadhog and Lucio. EU side.
    Battle tag is Zakkgard#21553

Looking for a competitive team striving to reach the top.

My best Heroes: (best left to right)
    Junkrat, Genji, Pharah, Mccree, Zenyatta

Game History:
    TF2: Over 4000 hours, my team achieved #1 for s20 silver, while maintaining an undefeated record. (as demoman, highly reminiscent of junkrat)
    WoW Mop - 2400 Mmr 3s xp

About me:
    18 years old
    Took CIS Program in my local Votech. High school.
    Very Competitive
    Frequent with any communication application

Synopsis:
    I am a very explosive player (no pun intended) who can bring lots to the table. My skills in junkrat have transferred from over 1000 competitive hours in tf2, and my dm and unique playstyle shows that. I am no stranger to team communication and coordinating pushes, and learning callouts and swapping heroes is not a new topic for me.

If you just want someone to play with, or you are here to recruit, feel free to add me. - Michael#13850.