Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    I finally got it...

I didn't know what to think at first, my brain was entirely sparkless after running it across 5 alts a day. I was into my 3rd alt, lazily scrolling over the pumpkin prepared to drop the mask when I saw it.

The icon for it was unimpressive and I didn't notice right away, it was just a belt with a skull on it, I went through my inventory, hovered over it, and my hand started involuntarily shaking. I stared, I did not click. My heart almost exploded from my chest as I screamed my sweet victory cry. That FoS popped and my guild exploded in grats. If I wore a fedora that day Id proclaim it the most euphoric moment of my life.

I am never taking her off my action bars
    i hate you

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    i hate you
    If it makes you feel any better, I too got a horrific helm on my shaman and warlock, and the pumpkin sword on my priest

Deleted
    Played since launch and farmed that mount religiously since 08' on multiple toons. This year I went all out and level 4 more characters to level 100 just to get more chances at it. Didnt see it ever..... On the bright side I did get the two brewfest mounts this year so atleast I got that going for me, which is nice.