Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    (Shame i don't seem to have any good bars nearby that actually have rock/indie bands that play doesn't seem to be a thing in Belgium)
    Same here ;< But I stay over water with a club that does Metal/OI/Ska/Rock-Conzerts every WE ,think the good old metal/rock/biker bars are dying atm

Developing websites, shooting and fishing at the moment.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

my preferred job (working in film/video making)
    film/TV
    writing

My turtle and his home, My shop and its associated projects and my family, in no particular order.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    Sports is a big one. Aside from that, I have hard time pin pointing two more things, other than gaming of course. I enjoy nerd culture stuff like comic books and such, but I'm not knee deep in it. I like to read books and watch movies but Im no movie or book buff.

I would probably say I enjoy keeping myself occupied. And that can be almost anything, whatever I feel like at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Fitness.

Misogyny.

Technology.
    nice one /slow clap

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Movies
    Working on my compiler ("programming", but I don't want to put it all in the top 3)
    Worldbuilding

Gaming isn't actually in the top 3 anyway, unless you include worldbuilding as an aspect of gaming.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Science(Astronomy>chemistry>rest)
    I've always been a fan of space, I guess I never really got "I want to become an astronaut!" out of me... Sad, really.

2. Psychology
    Just generally really interested in it, more than anything else(to read about, not to work within)

3. Philosophy
    I don't like philosophy really, I like its poetry, but I always philosophize whenever I'm not playing vidya.
    im cool pls respodn