Thread: RGB keyboards.

RGB keyboards.

What is the best RGB keyboard currently available. I know preference is going to play a part but I am looking for quality build. I liked the new Corsair strafe but it is plastic and the other Corsair is like a brushed metal. Looking for any models I may have missed doesn't have to be Corsair obviously or silent. Thanks.

Razer has the Black Widow line (both full size and the 10-keyless Tournament Edition) and the Deathstalker line in RGB. I have both a Corsair K65 RGB (for my gaming PC, with Cherry Reds) and a Black Widow TE Chroma (for use on my Daily-driver Mac because i like the MX-Blue (in this case a Razer knockoff 'Razer Green') switches for typing. The lighting on the Razer board is brigter (they have a white reflector layer under the board) but the K65 is a great board too.

I wish they offered the K65 in Cherry MX Brown switches, because the Reds actuate super easily, but ive gotten used to it. Im not sure what other companies other than Logitech are offering full RGB, but ive had no hands on time with their model. Im not a fan of the switches they use, though (Romer-G). Switch choice is going to be personal and will probably play a large part in your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    Im not sure what other companies other than Logitech are offering full RGB, but ive had no hands on time with their model. Im not a fan of the switches they use, though (Romer-G). Switch choice is going to be personal and will probably play a large part in your choice.
    This is my problem as well...Not with that specific model per se, just in general

Amazon has a "sampler" you can order that has like 9 keys on it each with a different switch, so you can try them out. Ill see if i can dig up a link.

Here's an 8-switch sampler:

There are others out there, look around.
    Last edited by Kagthul; 2015-10-20 at 05:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Look no further, the Corsair K95 RGB Mechanical keyboard. The K95 is the largest keyboard. I believe the smaller version like the K70 also has RGB.

It's the only choice you have man. It's built so well, and it's just sleek as fuck. I just gave you gold. End the thread please. You're welcome bro. Miracle keyboard for life dawgs. I'm so tired.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16823816027

I'm happy with my logitech g910 but I have no experience with any other mechanical keyboard. I can tell you that some people are having problems with dying led's on some corsair models.

Latest Corsair's line of RGB keyboards are very good. I own a K70 and a Strafe, both RGB and come with brown switches. Really awesome keyboards.
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

Hmm weird, i know i linked it.

Maybe i forgot to save the edit or something.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls?ie=UTF8&me=