Poll: Do You Feel Patriotic?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Am I patriotic? To a degree. Not "die for my country" patriotic, though (at least not with how things stand right now).
    Do I feel patriotic? Sometimes, when I see conclusive evidence that we are still a civilized and educated nation (which isn't often).
    Am I proud of my country? Hell no. Not as long as we have this ridiculous political circus going on. Not until we make some positive changes for our middle and lower classes. And not until we can safely relax knowing Trump will not be our president.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

10+ Year Old Account
    In a sense of what I feel America stands for and enjoy being here? Sure, but I can still criticize my own country when needed.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

How are you guys not banned for spamming all this insider draenei and night elf unfunny BS again?

There are private messages, ya know...

Urgh, I'm too grumpy, didn't have my coffee yet.

No, I am not patriotic. Probably has something to do with being born here with my parents being immigrants. I can't take credit for either countries accomplishments sorta.

And yup, definitely some expected answers here. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    the same reason all the trolls and edgelords have been infesting the tb cancer thread with almost nothing done whatsoever.
    also it's called a joke. as for me i'm vehemently critical of my government.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2015-10-22 at 05:18 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

I'm proud to be American, but not proud of the direction we're headed. Haven't been for a very long time. My pride comes from the fact that America is my country of origin, and I'm happy I was born here. I'm sure I'd be just as happy in Canada, too.

For the record... I'm middle of the road in terms of politics.

Deleted
    Are you kidding? I'm so goddamn patriotic that even the texans would ask me to tone it down a bit!
    I've actually considered getting a big 3d tattoo of my country's flag on my back (3d so it looks like it's buried in my flesh).

Denmark > rest of the world > Sweden. End of story.