Thread: HFC Raid cache

Deleted

HFC Raid cache

Atm i got 7 out of the 8 required Mythic kill, but my cache is supposed to respawn today. However, it will still be Heroic, since i miss 1 kill. What if i wait with doing it, kill a mythic boss, will it change into a mythic box? Or if i fail it on purpose, and in the meanwhile kill the 8th boss? So when it respawns it is mythic? Will either of that work?

Deleted
    Pretty sure it won't change. Once it's spawned it's gonna stay the difficulty it spawned as.

If you fail the mission will respawn as mythic

Deleted
    It respawns instantly to mythic. Get 2 shitty ships. Sink/decommision ships with +chance

Would be pretty funny if you succeed with like a 13% chance and get screwed out of a mythic cache

Deleted
    I think 30 or 32% is the lowest possible in those.

32% is the lowest I could get at least. Failed the mission, and the Mythic one popped up. Sucks to lose an epic ship though..
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    32% is the lowest I could get at least. Failed the mission, and the Mythic one popped up. Sucks to lose an epic ship though..

Don't complain, it was very possible to succeed with 1/3 chance. I only had 2 ships that I wanted to upgrade to +chance anyway so it was no bother. Though I did decommission one of them from +chance to nothing before trying it.

Ah wait, you could save that ship. With Unsinkable. If you needed it.

Got a useless Mythic neck form it anyways that I DEd :P

And honestly, I didn't think of the unsinkable before I sent them out.. Well, not like it matters if I lose a ship or two. Rarely get any good missions with that shipyard anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    I got a 730 helmet on my first that I can't use yet. ayy lmao