Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    Not in our patriotic altered history books. That's the point of cultural affiliation after all, your own version of the truth.
    I have yet to come across one of such books, pretty much all of them state the gallic's fell to the roman empire. Are you sure you aren't merely basing this of child stories like asterix and obelix?

10+ Year Old Account
    I grew up in a 95% black neighborhood went to a 95% black school, the only thing I had in common with everyone else was we were all dirt shit poor living in half boarded up shacks. As an overall I fit in pretty well down south, I'm not a redneck but I'm definitely a southerner.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    I live in New Jersey and, sadly, there isn't much of a "culture" here outside of working your ass off so that you can afford the ridiculous property taxes. I also don't particularly feel the need to have a connection to a culture, but this is probably a result of never having one to identify with. :/
    "I find the great thing in this world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving."

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    A blood elf druid is a night elf.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a Geordie far before I'm English or British or whatever.

I live in Colombia, but I was raised by my mother and grandmother, who are Germans, and culturally, vastly different from the people from here. As a result of that, I've grown to find some parts of the Colombian culture not too much of my liking, and sometimes I have a hard time dealing with the people here because of their annoying behaviour and perspective on life. I usually feel like I'm in the wrong place for a variety of reasons, politics being one of them.

Not sure.

I don't feel I am from a specific American city like Chicago, San Francisco or New York. But I do feel I am from an American city.

Typically I dislike the rural parts of America. Am largely indifferent to "natural environments"; the woods, the beach, mountains, etc. Also I do not like being in small towns or villages very much- kind uneasy.

I feel most comfortable in large American cities- I adore them, it feels good walking around Chicago or Los Angles.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2015-10-20 at 03:59 PM.

Deleted
    Sure.

10char

Hate football, hate rugby, hate Burns, hate Haggis, hate bagpipes. Guess not.

10+ Year Old Account
    A nation is so much more than simple geography that this thread's premise puzzles me.

And yes, I think Norway has a distinctive culture, and I feel connected to it.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I think so, I have a fondness for the mountains were I grew up. The old gold mining towns, the general kinda vibe of Northern California and inland California.

On the other hand I have a kind of deep sense of history due to family that sort of ties me to other parts of the world.

Sure, but city comes first, then Europe, country last. Perhaps because Poland is ruled by morons.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Thunder Focus Tea can now be combined with a bit of milk and a few drops of vanilla extract to produce a lovely hot beverage for all seasons.