Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock Junior View Post
    You are more than free to disagree with my point of perspective. But as the facts support that WoD is the true masterpiece in term of quality of gameplay. It is a no wonder why it beats all other expansions, even Vanilla.
    Facts? Lol. What facts? The only fact that involves you and wow is that you love to be controversial and make bait threads about wow because you are screaming for attention. Beyond that, close to 50% of subscribers left your so called "best" factual expansion. The biggest decline in wow history. How do you come up with this shit?

Jaylock Bait threat Is Bait Thread.

Some parts were good, some were bad, same as all the others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock Junior View Post
    Best in artwork, questing, leveling, gameplay and importantly content and garrison. WoD is by far superior to all other expansions even if it have fewer patches than their predecessors. But that doesn't stop WoD from being a true masterpiece game. I look forward to Legion being like WoD.
    No, just no...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    5 pages in a few hours for a bait thread and you guys are wondering why Jaylock and others are baiting you?

You are more than free to disagree with my point of perspective. But as the facts support that Jaylock is the true mastertroll in term of quality of trolling. It is a no wonder why it beats all other trolls, even Jayburner.

Come on guys he's just being sarcastic!

Surely it's against the rules to open obvious bait threads?

However the thread did make me realise that indeed, this iteration of the Garrison is indeed the best we have seen from WoW though.
    Last edited by Kronik85; 2015-10-20 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    I can see why everyone on this forum knows you Jaylock. Saw the thread title and immediately thought of you and woopdedoo i was right.
    Yeah this forum is rather predictable in between threads like this and those from the whine gang.
    anyways I hope legion has more content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    You really can't take a joke, huh

Comeon Trollock, surely you know how to have a little fun at your own expense instead of someone else's for a change?
    I saw the sarcastic 250 chars

WoD was the perfect example of what "yearly" content packs will bring at a higher retail price. Aren't you thankful?®
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

I fucking love that avatar lol
    WoD MIA for No Flight
    ------------------------------
    MayMay

Deleted
    Must be Jaylock's offspring.
    Just practicing tradition!

Blizz sacrificed so much in WoD for quality content. They scarified sensible lore, decent character models, quantity of content, and variation of content just so that what little there is could be the best form of polished gameplay available: Garrisons. Frankly, it was not worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.