Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Check the latest WarcraftDevs answers. You will be surprised.
    Yeah saw that yesterday, when I posted crafted gear was not able to be upgraded via valor so what I said was correct now however I have just got my 2-3 upgrades/day machine running again.
    So the decent return\low time input options are Old Raids\Bags\Missions\Crafted Upgrades

Gold missions will spew 500-1k gold per character per day into your bank. I suppose you might have a use for more than that, but just logging in for gold missions will keep the lights on.

Quote Originally Posted by Foj View Post
    Gold missions will spew 500-1k gold per character per day into your bank. I suppose you might have a use for more than that, but just logging in for gold missions will keep the lights on.
    Even with a full roster of TH followers you dont make 1k/day per char.
    Sure, one might spike due to a rare mission proc but that doesn't happen every day..

Deleted
    Have 11 alts with professions (crafting ones)
    Buy felblight cheaply. I managed to get 5,100 felblight at a discount price from a mass trader that just migrated to my realm, loaded with stuff
    Craft gear upgrades and sell them on ah - you can make 1,000,000g a month pretty easily doing that

Other than that, developed garrisons provide good backbone income, about 55k a week + whatever you manage to get from blue 675 missions (1000 conquest badges are the best worth ca. 12-13k, burning blade toys and cinder pups are the worst, worth nothing). that's whit 11 level 100s ofc.

Don't forget to gain 4,000 honor on every char in a given pvp season - it unlocks domination missions in your garrison which are 200g + 200 honour. This is easily done on a bg weekend and if you do that early in the season you're set for few months. Once you run out of transmog to buy with honor, just use it on S4 daggers and vendor them.

Old raids yeah, theyre good until you have 200k gold or so, beyond that they're a waste of time unless you're farming rare mounts too. Once you're past 200k+, just use your gold to make more gold, the best method is buying felblights and burning BOP mats from your professions as described above.
    Last edited by mmocd8b7f80d95; 2015-10-24 at 06:01 PM.

Followers nothing els because im lazy, but leveling more alts and they are near 100 to start their progress to earn more

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyi View Post
    Treasure Finding followers, run missions, repeat.
    Between my main and a couple alts, pays for a token every month.

I'm going to smile the day these people who are relying on their Goldfarming Garrison Followers gets nerfed to the ground/removed. Nothing against the use of them really as I have my garrison set up as well as such - but the difference here is so many players seem to RELY on those garrisons bringing in income...

When those get nerfed... WOHOOOOOO NELLY! ^_^

All my followers have treasure finding and I make about 1k-1.5k a day from garrison on one toon.
    Cata Heroic 25 raids.
    MoP heroies aren't great, but a little bit of gold and easy
    Im a tailor and make a lot of bags. They sell for 1-1.2k each. I pvp a lot, so I turn all my extra honor into primals.
    I still do dailies when I get bored. MoP dailies or whatever. The gold doesn't seem like much, but it adds up plus greens and crap to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    Sure, one might spike due to a rare mission proc but that doesn't happen every day..
    500-1k.

The past 9 days I've averaged 530g per day solely in gold per L3 garrison. Most of them have 2-3 Treasure Hunters. In general I've never recruited more than one TH per garrison. One has zero. I think the most any character has is 4.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I'm going to smile the day these people who are relying on their Goldfarming Garrison Followers gets nerfed to the ground/removed. Nothing against the use of them really as I have my garrison set up as well as such - but the difference here is so many players seem to RELY on those garrisons bringing in income...

My active resale inventory is 4.2M these days ... that's just the items I post.

I make most of my gold from my Missions, selling resources and Cata raids. Salvage crates provide you w gold + enchanting mats as well.

Treasure Potion for cata & run BOT first hall on 25H

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post

Already earned something like 4 million, doubt i'll ever need that much gold. I've generally always managed to have gold slowing going up and never had issues buying what i wanted. I did find the whole setting up the garrison to make good gold with all my alts kinda enjoyable though, but i can't say i'll be too sad to see it gone either, I'm sure there will be a new way to make loads of gold in legion as well anyway, just gotta make sure i get on it early. I only got my 11 characters fully up and running around a month before the nerf, so i didn't earn too much from the crazy income you could have back then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dumdom View Post
    Treasure Potion for cata & run BOT first hall on 25H
    You don't have to wait for the instance to reset between each run? Can you just reset it from your portrait and spam it?

Quote Originally Posted by reebelraabel View Post
    You don't have to wait for the instance to reset between each run? Can you just reset it from your portrait and spam it?
    Yeah walk out and reset then back in. You will hit max instances limit rather fast though doing it that way. Embersilk Cloth is basically being donated on my realm though atm so I don't think the value is that great from farming trash.

Gold missions, gear missions (sell or DE it), enchanting scrolls, salvage boxes, pet sales, and various tailoring bags (royal satchel, embersilk bags mainly) are where most of my income is coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phayde View Post
    Gold missions, gear missions (sell or DE it), enchanting scrolls, salvage boxes, pet sales, and various tailoring bags (royal satchel, embersilk bags mainly) are where most of my income is coming from.
    Is it really worth the dust to craft those? Given how small the bags are today.

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    1k/day is easy with 10+ TH followers, just have to check it twice a day. Then you have all the missions that give you trash to sell and if you have salvage yards, all those crates to open and vendor. Then once a week if you have the 675 rare missions unlocked you get a shot at easy gold with Champion's Honor being the best item to get.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get treasure hunter followers and a level 3 Inn in your garrison, you'll make a killing

Other than that-
    Dailies
    CATA 25H raids
    Profession stuff

Thanks for information.

Deleted
    They nerfed Garrisons hard, so they aren't really worth it anymore.