Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    Deleted

Veganism is the best.

Went vegan, my skin cleared, digestion improved, my running performance improved by 50% (did the timing etc)
    Veganism is the best, meat eating diet causes diseases. My grandpa was vegan 20 years and he's age is 95 now . He convinced me to go vegan, you guys should too!

15+ Year Old Account
    "Running performance improved 50%"

Hahahaha!

Sure thing buddy.

Imagine if Usain Bolt went vegan, damn.

No its not.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Dont forget to change your dogs diet too, he should be vegan too! And don't forget to give him chocolate from time to time

10+ Year Old Account
    My family has always eaten meat, and all but 1 lived into their 90s. See? I can do it too!

Any ways people should do what's best for them. I couldn't be a vegan or vehitariam because I have a hard enough time remembering to eat properly. A limited diet would make that worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yet you hear reports of 100+ year old's eating and drinking non-vegan things, and telling people they should try it.
    I'm glad it works for you though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    He was just surprised that demons can also summon you.
    That's a soviet russia of dark magic right here.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ldemort/simple

Deleted
    My grandfather survived 95 years eating pork, drinking beer, smoking cigars and raping russian women in ww2. All I have to do now is to find some russian women.

Some vegans are way to fanatical in their causes.

No, I will still eat my bloody steak.
    Wut wut wut in the mud

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindedElF View Post
    My grandpa was vegan 20 years and he's age is 95 now .
    Getting older 5 times faster doesn't sound too healthy.

I eat nothing but babies and I am now 483 years old.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you know if someone is a vegan?

Don't worry, they'll tell you.
    Putin khuliyo

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ehm well.. nope.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Except that is not really true:

One commonly cited reason is that of health, based on findings that red meat is detrimental to health in many cases due to non-lean red meats containing high amounts of saturated fats, choline and carnitine. Eating certain kinds of fish raises HDL levels, and some fish are a convenient source of omega-3 fatty acids, and have numerous health benefits in one food variety. A 1999 meta-analysis of five studies comparing vegetarian and non-vegetarian mortality rates in Western countries found that in comparison with regular meat-eaters, mortality from ischemic heart disease was 34% lower in pescetarians, 34% lower in ovo-lacto vegetarians, 26% lower in vegans and 20% lower in occasional meat-eaters.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pescetarianism
    Problem with all of those studies is that they group people with no particular diet (any meat eater) with people who follow a diet. Vegans/vegetarians are, obviously, more attentive to what they eat than your average person and more concerned with health in general.

At least none of the studies I've seen have limited themselves to meat-eaters that are especially concerned with healthy eating.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Went vegan, my skin cleared, digestion improved, my running performance improved by 50% (did the timing etc)
    Veganism is the best, meat eating diet causes diseases. My grandpa was vegan 20 years and he's age is 95 now . He convinced me to go vegan, you guys should too!
    My grandmother is a 93 year old meat eating chain-smoker, fairly certain that's up to chance and not hating yourself enough not to eat bacon.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're missing out.

15+ Year Old Account
    My great grandfather lived to be in his 90s(this was 20 years ago when he died), he ate bacon and eggs nearly everyday of his life, had butter and salt with every meal, and smoked a pipe right up to the day he died. So tell me why veganism is "the best".

Is 95 years of veganisn a life worth living?

My grandpa was vegan 20 years and he's age is 95 now .
    Good for you if he convinced you and you like the lifestyle, but what you just said in this quote is purely anecdotal and therefore cannot be used as pro-vegan evidence. I mean, unless you're accepting as counter-evidence the fact that one of my grandfathers was a vegan since the age of 15, and died of heart attack at the age of 65, and had pretty bad health already for a few years prior to his heart attack. Whereas my other grandfather, is slightly overwheight, eats meat like the average person, and is still kicking at age of of 87. Really. He goes for a walk every morning. So, did I just counter your evidence?

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Is 95 years of veganisn a life worth living?
    Ron Swanson would say your life never began.