Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    You're forgetting milk and milk products, cheese, eggs etc. All sources of B12.
    And you're forgetting that vegans disavow all of those items.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    You're forgetting milk and milk products, cheese, eggs etc. All sources of B12.
    All items a vegan cant consume.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    No there isn't. Because several years ago the common denominator in all cancers was found to be a defect in the gene that regulates cellular glucose uptake. This is an empirically observed fact. Meat does not contain glucose (unless you put it there by making crappy bread crumb infused shitty ass hotdogs). Therefore meat can't cause cancer. It's scientifically impossible for meat to cause cancer. Thus any study linking meat consumption to cancer contradicts empirical observation and thus fucked up somewehre along the line.
    *Citation needed

Protein and fat can be converted to glucose.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    What is this, I don't even...

We've been eating meat for thousands of years. Not tens, not hundreds, THOUSANDS. Comprehend that number for just a second. Unless you're one of those brainless freaks that thinks the earth was made 2000 years ago and completely disregards evolution, I can't even hazard a guess where you pulled up this information.
    More like a couple hundred thousand if only counting modern humans. Far far longer than that if including all Homo sapiens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Plus, everyone knows vegans are insane. Proof: they voluntarily give up cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    "Running performance improved 50%"

Hahahaha!
    lol.. i do get it...

op, what are you eating thats making you tell nono lies?

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    And you're forgetting that vegans disavow all of those items.
    Just correcting what sounded like "only animal meat contains B12" statement.

PS. Vegans are fucking insane.
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Thank you for your thoughts. Can I ask if you have accepted our savior Jesus Christ into your heart? Only through him can you truly be saved. Studies have shown if you accept Jesus into your heart you have 100% of eternal life in heaven. That's basically immortality. Much more healthy than being a vegan.

Once I accepted Jesus in to my heart my depression cleared, my prayer performance improved by 109% and my willingness to accept my life for what it is since now I can take comfort in my after life has increased by 68%.

This is no joke! You should totally become a Christian!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    Thank you for your thoughts. Can I ask if you have accepted our savior Jesus Christ into your heart? Only through him can you truly be saved. Studies have shown if you accept Jesus into your heart you have 100% of eternal life in heaven. That's basically immortality. Much more healthy than being a vegan.

Once I accepted Jesus in to my heart my depression cleared, my prayer performance improved by 109% and my willingness to accept my life for what it is since now I can take comfort in my after life has increased by 68%.

This is no joke! You should totally become a Christian!
    Can I accept Mohammed into my heart and get the same effects? Or is that just placebo?

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Can I accept Mohammed into my heart and get the same effects? Or is that just placebo?
    Just a placebo. It has to be Jesus. Due to the mental ability to convince yourself of whatever you want Mohammed does offer the same worldly effects you just don't get the eternal afterlife.

Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    DO better Kid
    http://www.whale.to/c/10013268_67636...49968139_n.jpg

Try to eat your prey raw with your teeth, just for fun.

Nutrition shouldn't be about fire usage, for a water body, a complete nonsense... and that's the real definition of the Calorie '' A fire " in the body... then you are dry and cancers, neuronal maladies, asthm etc are coming for you.

Also in my image Carnivor and omnivor have no big canines.... those are premolars... their canines are next to the incisives, very little.

OPEN YO EYES

Sounds like someone needs an anatomy, biology and history lesson.

We ARE omnivores. Our forward set eyes, canine teeth (yes we have them) and incisors are made for tearing meat. Our digestive systems are also designed for an omnivorous diet.

See those big long fangs on carnivore/omnivore? Those are called canines. They're made for puncturing and holding prey. Humans have them too - just shorter...it's the pointy one in your picture. Length has nothing to do with eating meat or not. They aren't used for eating - that's the job of the incisors and/or molars which are adapted for cutting. Humans don't need long canines because we catch our prey with our brains and tools not our teeth.

Humans have also been eating meat long before discovering fire. Fire wasn't what turned us into meat eaters. It was simply utilized as a means of preserving meat which would quickly spoil otherwise. Humans can and still do eat raw meat.

I suggest a medical textbook or dictionary so you don't look like a fool when discussing canines, molars/premolars etc.