Deleted

Fist waving Gear.

hello ladies

was woundering if there are any BIS gear list regarding fist weaving outhere ?

I'm sure there is somewhere, but I haven't seen a definitive one myself. Generally the stat weights are about the same with a couple differences. Spirit doesn't factor in at all unless you're using CihEx(which IMO is pointless). T18 4pc becomes completely useless(well, almost completely useless, it doesn't increase DPS anyways). The general idea is Multi>Haste>=Crit>Vers. Mastery is still totally useless.

Here's my personal list. All of this is obtained before Mannoroth except for the MH which is nice:

MH: Gavel of the Eredar
    OH: Gibbering Madness
    Head: Hood of Unknowable Secrets
    Neck: Choker of Forbidden Indulgence
    Shoulders: Blood-Tanned Pauldrons
    Back: Cloak of Hideous Unity
    Chest: Tunic of the Soulbinder
    Wrists: Bloodcult Bracers
    Hands: Fistwraps of the Hurricane's Eye
    Belt: Flayed Demonskin Belt
    Legs: Legwraps of the Hurricane's Eye
    Feet: Jungle Assassin's Footpads
    Ring 1: Etheralus, the Eternal Reward
    Ring 2: Seal of the Traitorous Councilor
    Trinket 1: Intuition's Gift
    Trinket 2: Blackiron Micro Crucible
    Trinket 3: Iron Reaver Piston

Not sure if Iron Reaver Piston will beat Micro Crucible once the upgrades happen which is really the only reason I included it. You can also change some of the Multi/Haste pieces out for their Multi/Crit counterparts in a few cases. That is if you prefer Crit.

I should also note that according to the math, a sword should beat out pretty much anything else of equal item level because it attacks faster and procs Tiger Strikes more often. However, with the varying item levels in this tier you're probably better off with the highest item level weapon you can find for the increased spellpower.

I think you are supposed to wave with an open hand, not fists.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just curious, why would you want a fistweaving set? Questing?

I actually use my fistweaving set quite often. Most of the time I can fistweave all of our easy farm content(I could probably get away with it on all Mythic bosses up to Gorefiend except maybe Council) and then there are often fights where I spend half the fight fistweaving and half the fight actually healing(like Iskar or Kilrogg) where I would use this set.

Plus, I just like competing with Antoine on the MW DPS ranks even though he usually crushes me.

Sorry not to contribute anything, but fist 'waving' made me crack up for some reason. :P

https://cranecentral.wordpress.com/2...-6-2-bis-list/

You want to be using 2set 2set grabbing the chest and shoulders from BrF (once valor upgrades are out this may change)
    And if you are building a set for highest possible damage you want to go for Mirror of the Blademaster trinket.
    Last edited by Phinkydo; 2015-10-20 at 09:36 PM.
    I Delight in the Irony

Armory, Warcraft logs, Youtube, Twitter, Twitch

I'm not a lady, but I'll do my best.

Quote Originally Posted by Nokcihc View Post
    I'm sure there is somewhere, but I haven't seen a definitive one myself. Generally the stat weights are about the same with a couple differences. Spirit doesn't factor in at all unless you're using CihEx(which IMO is pointless). T18 4pc becomes completely useless(well, almost completely useless, it doesn't increase DPS anyways). The general idea is Multi>Haste>=Crit>Vers. Mastery is still totally useless.

Here's my personal list. All of this is obtained before Mannoroth except for the MH which is nice:

MH: Gavel of the Eredar
    OH: Gibbering Madness
    Head: Hood of Unknowable Secrets
    Neck: Choker of Forbidden Indulgence
    Shoulders: Blood-Tanned Pauldrons
    Back: Cloak of Hideous Unity
    Chest: Tunic of the Soulbinder
    Wrists: Bloodcult Bracers
    Hands: Fistwraps of the Hurricane's Eye
    Belt: Flayed Demonskin Belt
    Legs: Legwraps of the Hurricane's Eye
    Feet: Jungle Assassin's Footpads
    Ring 1: Etheralus, the Eternal Reward
    Ring 2: Seal of the Traitorous Councilor
    Trinket 1: Intuition's Gift
    Trinket 2: Blackiron Micro Crucible
    Trinket 3: Iron Reaver Piston

Not sure if Iron Reaver Piston will beat Micro Crucible once the upgrades happen which is really the only reason I included it. You can also change some of the Multi/Haste pieces out for their Multi/Crit counterparts in a few cases. That is if you prefer Crit.

I should also note that according to the math, a sword should beat out pretty much anything else of equal item level because it attacks faster and procs Tiger Strikes more often. However, with the varying item levels in this tier you're probably better off with the highest item level weapon you can find for the increased spellpower.
    Not quite; you're missing 2pc from last tier (Surging Mist gives 2 chi instead of 1 = huge DPS gain). See Antoine's list (Crane Central link above); at this point he's surpassed my expertise on fist "waving", I think. He just pokes me now and then for difficult math :P
    Legion Mistweaver Stat Weights SPREADSHEET --- Stat weights DISCUSSION THREAD
    Follow @GeodewMW for off-topic funsies and notifications for important MW theorycrafting posts!
    IF WE MISS YOUR QUESTION, please ask again! You're not being annoying, I promise

Quote Originally Posted by Geodew View Post
    I'm not a lady, but I'll do my best.

Not quite; you're missing 2pc from last tier (Surging Mist gives 2 chi instead of 1 = huge DPS gain). See Antoine's list (Crane Central link above); at this point he's surpassed my expertise on fist "waving", I think. He just pokes me now and then for difficult math :P
    True, if you can get the 2pc from BRF then it's better than having 3 off pieces, but as far as HFC goes that's about the best you're going to get. I wouldn't say it's worth it to go back to BRF for Heroic gear and Mythic can still be difficult if you haven't done it yet.