Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    I found the more recent episodes of Family Guy weird and awkward. American Dad is hilarious but got cancelled. wth?
    Indeed. Tbh if you ask me Family Guy has hit it's natural end point, it either needs to mix things up or just... Stop.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Lol. I though PLL was over I am only on season 3 I think. But from what I've heard they figured out who A is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Indeed. Tbh if you ask me Family Guy has hit it's natural end point, it either needs to mix things up or just... Stop.
    Adding Cleveland didn't help.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was disappointed when Star Trek: Enterprise was cancelled. I also remember being sad when the first FLASH tv show was cancelled only after half a season.

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    I found the more recent episodes of Family Guy weird and awkward. American Dad is hilarious but got cancelled. wth?
    American Dad hasn't been canceled, perhaps I confused some people by later adding the renewal list as well. I just didn't want to start a second fairly similar thread. From here on I'll focus only on cancellations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    American Dad hasn't been canceled, perhaps I confused some people by later adding the renewal list as well. I just didn't want to start a second fairly similar thread. From here on I'll focus only on cancellations.
    It was dropped by Fox a few years back and picked up by it's current network. I assume that's what he's refering to, not it being cancelled this season.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    It was dropped by Fox a few years back and picked up by it's current network. I assume that's what he's refering to, not it being cancelled this season.
    That is what I was talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Star Trek: Enterprise was cancelled after its fourth season. Had it gotten a fifth season, the NX-01 Enterprise would have gone from this...

... to this. I really would have liked to see the ship in action with an engineering module.

Oh well, at least we now have Prelude To Axanar...

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Star Trek: Enterprise was cancelled after its fourth season. Had it gotten a fifth season, the NX-01 Enterprise would have gone from this...

... to this. I really would have liked to see the ship in action with an engineering module.

Oh well, at least we now have Prelude To Axanar...

You do realize we are talking about the cancellation of shows that had been airing as of 2014. If we go into every show ever cancelled we'd have hundreds of shows from the last 60-70 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    You do realize we are talking about the cancellation of shows that had been airing as of 2014. If we go into every show ever cancelled we'd have hundreds of shows from the last 60-70 years.
    There is absolutely nothing in the thread title or the OP that says the topic can't be broadened. Even if there were, I'm sure you guys can make an exception.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    There is absolutely nothing in the thread title or the OP that says the topic can't be broadened. Even if there were, I'm sure you guys can make an exception.
    Lol, based on the shows on the list, it would seem apparent that we're talking about current shows. If you plan on expanding that no one plans on stopping you from doing so. Although no one seems to be playing along either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's a thought: Just don't let it bother you.

Did they cancel Complications? I'm actually kind of glad, I really wish Matt Nix would rediscover the sense of humor he lost sometime before Burn Notice's final season.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Did they cancel Complications? I'm actually kind of glad, I really wish Matt Nix would rediscover the sense of humor he lost sometime before Burn Notice's final season.
    Tbh, I'm not even certain what a small handful of these shows were even about.

UPDATE

BROADCAST

Canceled

"Extant" (CBS)

"Rookie Blue" (ABC)

"Under the Dome" (CBS)

Final season

"American Idol" (FOX)

"America's Next Top Model" (The CW)

"Beauty and the Beast" (The CW)

CABLE/STREAMING

Canceled

"Chasing Life" (ABC Family)

"Complications" (USA)

"Defiance" (Syfy)

"Dominion" (Syfy)

"Graceland" (USA)

"Hindsight" (VH1)

"Proof" (TNT)

Final season

"Banshee" (Cinemax)

"Continuum" (Syfy)

"Da Vinci's Demons" (Starz)

"Haven" (Syfy)

"Jessie" (Disney)

"The League" (FXX)

Latest cancelations as of 21-Oct-2015
    Mythbusters (Discovery) <<<<<< final season starts Jan 6, 2016
    The Jack & Triumph Show (Adult Swim)
    Last edited by Feredir; 2015-10-21 at 09:53 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't watch any of those shows. Watched Extant season 1 and Under the dome season 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Firefly was also a show that ended way too soon...

No list of cancelled shows would be complete without Firefly. As far as I'm concerned the best single-season TV show ever.

Bummer about Graceland. It wasn't some mindblowing amazing show but I liked it. This is why shows shouldn't do such gigantic cliffhanger endings. Heres hoping someone else picks it up and gives it a proper wrap up.

Today you can add The Whispers (ABC) to the cancellation list.

Latest cancelations as of 21-Oct-2015
    Mythbusters (Discovery) <<<<<< final season starts Jan 6, 2016
    Are their ratings so poor as to cancel it totally after cutting the second team?