Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I think iZombie belong under the episodes cut awaiting cancellation category.

Good Wife, whoops already posted.

Also anyone heard anything about Person of Interest. I really like that shows concept and would love to see at least another season out of it.
    Last edited by majesta; 2016-02-08 at 11:02 AM.
    I have been chosen by the big metal hand in the sky!

Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    I think iZombie belong under the episodes cut awaiting cancellation category.
    I don't think so. They picked up 6 more episodes this season in November.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...des-at-the-cw/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    i don't think Agent Carter will get a season 3, just my gut feeling.
    Agreed, I like the show, but the ratings are dropping off pretty hard.

I don't think so. They picked up 6 more episodes this season in November.
    That is fair.

I would argue that any show that was designed to have a full season and does not get a full season counts under having its episodes cut, and any show that has cut episodes is simply awaiting cancellation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by majesta View Post
    Good Wife, whoops already posted.

Also anyone heard anything about Person of Interest. I really like that shows concept and would love to see at least another season out of it.
    S5 should be out this 'spring'. It'll be 13 episodes and act as a finale.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    S5 should be out this 'spring'. It'll be 13 episodes and act as a finale.
    Can't wait.

I'm still very sad that Almost Human was canceled after 1 season. Anyone knows if there are any plans for another season of Da Vinci's Demons?

10+ Year Old Account
    glad to not see sherlock on this list..still hoping for an s4 eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Archon14 View Post
    Can't wait.

I'm still very sad that Almost Human was canceled after 1 season. Anyone knows if there are any plans for another season of Da Vinci's Demons?
    Davinci's Demon's concluded

That is fair.

I would argue that any show that was designed to have a full season and does not get a full season counts under having its episodes cut, and any show that has cut episodes is simply awaiting cancellation.
    Sure if episodes were cut I would agree, but that's not the case for I Zombie I'm thinking more than likely it's getting a 3rd season.

Just started a new job so I'm about a day behind on the list.

iZombies is not currently being cut back.

Person of Interest is tentatively set for summer, but has no official date yet.

Freshly on the chopping block is the Jane Lynch series Angel From Hell (CBS).

iZombies is not currently being cut back.
    I won't belabor this point, and only bring it up to because I am not sure what you consider cut episodes if you don't consider iZombie to have had its episodes cut. I'll quote the TV Grim Reaper aka the Cancellation Bear in regards to iZombie.

iZombie is now certain to be canceled. It received an additional order of only 6 more episodes yesterday. As readers of the reaper know, if a show doesn’t get a “back 9” episode order for a full season of 22 episodes, when that was expected/hoped for, it’s doomed and just filling schedule time.
    This is your thing and you can use whatever standards you want, I'm not saying your wrong, I am just curious as to what you would consider to define episodes cut.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Really loved Manhattan, so that is pretty sad. But it wasn't totally unexpected. It was made as a mini-series, that they stretched into a season because it did well and then stretched it out to a whole 2nd season. But the 2nd season pretty much ended wrapping things up, and I was already wondering how it would continue on plot-wise if they did. It would have been like a series on the Titanic continuing after the Titanic sank.

I will say one thing I think strongly though about series in general in tv today, which is that tv execs shoot themselves in the foot with their approach. Back 15-20+ years ago when series were on tv you were far more willing to invest in watching and getting into the characters because you expected them to be around awhile. Now, tv execs do the shotgun approach of throwing tons of shows up and then cancelling them if they don't do well immediately. It has the effect of just turning me off to all shows because I don't want to get interested in a show when most of the time it will get cancelled as soon as I start getting interested in it.

I won't belabor this point, and only bring it up to because I am not sure what you consider cut episodes if you don't consider iZombie to have had its episodes cut. I'll quote the TV Grim Reaper aka the Cancellation Bear in regards to iZombie.

This is your thing and you can use whatever standards you want, I'm not saying your wrong, I am just curious as to what you would consider to define episodes cut.
    If it was certain to be cancelled they wouldn't have ordered any more episodes.

Monopoly Millionaire's Club (syndicated) has been cancelled.

In other news, Hayley Atwell has signed on to do a pilot for an ABC drama called Conviction. The show hasn't been picked up yet, but her contract requires her to film Conviction as primary. The producers of the pilot say they are willing to make time for her to film Agent Carter, but only time will tell. Maybe it turns out that Marvel's Most Wanted replaces Agent Carter.

Motive (ABC) has been canceled after season 2, seasons 3 & 4 will still air in Canada.

Gravity Falls (DXD) has shown it's final episode.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    Gravity Falls (DXD) has shown it's final episode.
    I loved that show. Before it went all batshit crazy with all the weirdness, it felt like something Spielberg could have produced.
    Looking foreward to see if Archer, Bojack and Rick and Morty can keep up the pace.
    And keeping finger crossed for a second season of F for Family

It appears that Unforgettable (A&E) was canceled yet again.

This brings the total of canceled programs this year to 58.
    Last edited by Feredir; 2016-02-17 at 04:26 AM.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know what's happening with Person of Interest? I heard it's a shortened season (14-15 Episodes). But is it the last?

Quote Originally Posted by Sooba View Post
    Anyone know what's happening with Person of Interest? I heard it's a shortened season (14-15 Episodes). But is it the last?
    J J Abrahms said it would likely end with Season 5 but it could go on longer. This was in January. Haven't seen anything about a shortened season.