Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    damn. So my most enjoyed new shows are down (Limitless and Second chances) ;/ Lets see how bad next season will be....

Mysteries of Laura...!! Noooo !!

Suddenly Royal (TLC) cancelled

CW cancelled Containment? was it just too classy for the network?

and yet The Originals continues....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    CW cancelled Containment? was it just too classy for the network?
    It wasn't meant to be a recurring series afaik.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Yeah, every ad I'd seen for it said limited series event.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rizzoli and Isles will have this last season during mid June. Gonna be sad to see that go. I think the only show left is Major Crimes but I'm not sure when that will be back on.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, you forgot the Rush Hour series and Lucifer is stated to have a second season.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Parrot View Post
    Rizzoli and Isles will have this last season during mid June. Gonna be sad to see that go. I think the only show left is Major Crimes but I'm not sure when that will be back on.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, you forgot the Rush Hour series and Lucifer is stated to have a second season.
    oops, adding Rush Hour

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    oh.. it was more like a mini-series.. gotchya, I'm enjoying it.. how many episodes is it to run?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Parrot View Post

- - - Updated - - -

i really wanted Rush Hour to work, loved the movie, it's a classic, but the series does not capture the style and humour. sometimes I think they should do these things like 6 series episodes to start with, and poor a full seasons budget into it, like they did for Into The Badlands, make it the best you can, if it's good, people will watch it and you'll get a massive order for a full season.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    oh.. it was more like a mini-series.. gotchya, I'm enjoying it.. how many episodes is it to run?
    13, I guess. I've liked it so far as well.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    Yeah, every ad I'd seen for it said limited series event.
    limited series does not mean it is a one and done.

that is a mini series.

this is pr jedi mind tricks the company use to try and fuck with your head. if containment had done well it have gotten a season 2.

a limited series only refers to the number of episodes a show gets.

for example, under the dome, sleepy hollow, galavant, all were limited series.

a limited series is anything that doesnt get the standard 22 episode run and gets its own unique set of episodes not mandated by the network.

they want you to think its a one and done though, that way if it does well you are pleasantly surprised, and if it does shit you just think its over.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    damn. So my most enjoyed new shows are down (Limitless and Second chances) ;/ Lets see how bad next season will be....
    The main actor in Second Chance was busy with his new film.

It appears someone is fond of having Hayden Panetierre traipsing across their screen, Nashville has been un-canceled and picked up by CMT.

In other news season 11 appears to be Ghost Hunters last season on Syfy, whether they have been canceled or are moving to another network or streaming is yet to be determined.

There goes Penny Dreadful.....I'm sad about this one.
    Eva Green chews through scenery like no other.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigvizz View Post
    There goes Penny Dreadful.....I'm sad about this one.
    Eva Green chews through scenery like no other.
    Its gone, but its not cancelled, the show went through its intended development cycle.

HBO has changed its mind and decided to cancel Vinyl.

wasnt containment just a 13 episode run or did they cancel those?
    I can't wait to watch your ego bleed
    Your pain will set me free

Stitched Up Heart

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    HBO has changed its mind and decided to cancel Vinyl.
    Just came to post this. Makes me sad.

Deleted
    only show ill be sad about dissapearing is galavant :'(

Penny Dreadful was just canceled few days ago. Showtime says the last episode of season 3: ep 9 was a creative ending, but it wasn't. They outright lied to PR reasons so many people including myself got very angry.

Some stars in that show had signed a contract for at least 6 seasons. There was talk about a 4th season during season 3 in the scripts. The last season also felt incredible rushed that it made no sense story wise and with a lot of loose ends.

I think thousands of angry posts at their facebook site speak for themselves. https://www.facebook.com/PennyDreadf...wtime/?fref=ts

Probably the worst way to end a season i have ever expierenced, cause the creatives and producers were dishonest to their fans, too and ended it way too soon without a hint at all. It feels like watching star wars episode 3 with a build up anakin skywalker while learning vader is not allowed to act in episode 4-6, because it was canceld for "creative reasons"

Thats exactly how it feels from the build up of Eva Greens particular character of Vanessa Ives.

That was my second favorite TV show right after GoT, of the newer still active ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    limited series does not mean it is a one and done.

that is a mini series.

this is pr jedi mind tricks the company use to try and fuck with your head. if containment had done well it have gotten a season 2.

a limited series only refers to the number of episodes a show gets.

for example, under the dome, sleepy hollow, galavant, all were limited series.

a limited series is anything that doesnt get the standard 22 episode run and gets its own unique set of episodes not mandated by the network.

they want you to think its a one and done though, that way if it does well you are pleasantly surprised, and if it does shit you just think its over.
    Showtime tried this PR trick with PennyDreadful just a few days go, but it did backfire and showtime has to face thousands of angry fans: https://www.facebook.com/PennyDreadf...wtime/?fref=ts The negative response to the last episode is pretty amazing considering how little PR that series got alltogether - as for the amount of stars acting in it, it wasn't that widespread known as some other shows, still kinda a hot apokalyptic feeling on these boards right now, hardly anyone did fall for this ridiculous PR trick.
    I just learned yesterday what a bad company showtime is, ending a series due to financial reasions is 1 thing, people understand it and its bitter, outright lying is a complete different matter.

I saw it too and really feel cheated, tons of build up in character development just to kill it off, isn't creative story writing.
    Last edited by Tyrannica; 2016-06-28 at 03:39 PM.