Thread: GTA V Lowriders

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    It is not.
    /10
    well fuck rockstar then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    Lowriders never appealed to me so I never really cared about it. I just use my armored car. The only useful vehicle in the game. It gives me great joy to bash into people's new lowriders with my armored car full speed and send them flying or to shoot out their tires. Then I kill them which usually results in a huge war.
    One time I tried to take my Banshee to Benny's, because there is one inside the shop and I thought for some crazy reason they could pimp my ride. Turns out they can't, but the funny part is a bunch of people were having a car show outside. I accidentally took off the door of some guys lowrider and his friend came after me in his Hotknife. He told his buddies he would get me back, but I lead him on a chase all the way to the desert. Eventually I threw down a proximity mine and blew the guy up. All his friends laughed at him =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    Lowriders never appealed to me so I never really cared about it. I just use my armored car. The only useful vehicle in the game. It gives me great joy to bash into people's new lowriders with my armored car full speed and send them flying or to shoot out their tires. Then I kill them which usually results in a huge war.
    You must have been the guy that drove off the pier a couple days ago not realizing I was shown' off my rider in passive mode. Oh the lawls I had. Could figure out how to get back on the pier so he killed himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I feel like I should clean house a bit. I've got three garages and rarely drive the cars in them. At most lately I'll drive my new T20, old Kuruma Armored, or my new Buccaneer Custom. But which to sell and which to keep? What are you favorites?
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sell the armoured Kuruma, poopy car for poopy people .
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    noe, don listen! is good! sell something you don't like, obviously. The Kurama is one of the best vehicles in the game, equivalent to an invincibility cheat. If you have THAT many cars, you surely have some dupes. Like if you have a Massacro AND a Massacro race car, you might want to let the plain version go.

Quite easy to have 4 garages full with no duplicates I have the Karuma but I far prefer the Insurgent, sure you can get shot out of it a lot more easily but if you reverse at people it's fine and the fact it takes 6 or 8 sticky bombs / rpgs to blow it up is just awesomeness

Deleted
    Zentorno with full upgrades is god tier.

I hate the Karuma if only because it costs that much to replace when you blow someone else's up. If you don't wanna get sticky bombed, don't drive round in a bulletproof car.

10+ Year Old Account
    As if any of you could keep up with my Hakucho. More fun to watch drive fails than to fight people 300 levels above me. Not only that, got good at some stunts too... go away from one guy using some stairs creatively =)

Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    It's awesome for missions and heist setups.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    It's awesome for missions and heist setups.
    That's what I have it for. Its fantastic for that. I have twenty-five, or is it twenty-six, autos with no dupes. Actually decided to sell my Youga last night and the garage wouldn't take it. lol

Swapped my Zentorno for a T20. I'll probably get rid of my Sadler and Youga. Sold my Cavalcade but I love its speaker setup too much. So I stole another one. Well, actually I restole the newer one first and spent a over two hundred grand before I realized it was the wrong version. Couldn't bear to part with my Manana, Tornado, Peyote, Ruiner, Phoenix, and Futo. Well, maybe the Ruiner can go. I do have a third moto I could probably sell though. Besides my Sanchez and Bati. Might sell my Moonbeam. The fact that some of its speakers can't have neon bugs me. Maybe get rid of my Schafter and that little convertible... Cabria, Cabrio? Of course the Dominator and Elegy have to stay. Could never part with my Sultan either. Its like a GTA tradition. Buccaneer Custom is my new open world favorite. Its no Sultan but it looks so good. Have not picked up the scooter yet. Probably should.

If the garage won't let me sell it you can still get rid of an auto by having the cops impound it and letting them keep it for over 24 hours, right?
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.