Poll: Which Country Do You Like More?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    That´s a hard question. I like both countries, both kultures, being a fan of anime and kpop since my teen years.
    The japanese people i got to know are more on the quiet and introverted side. Koreans people were more outgoing and easier to talk to in the experiences i got.
    So having to choose, I go with korea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    South Korea is a christian country? wat
    Yes. Half of religious Koreans are Christian.

As for the topic: Korea. Because I am Korean
    The shadowy Daughter of Urthona stood before red Orc,
    When fourteen suns had faintly journey'd o'er his dark abode:
    His food she brought in iron baskets, his drink in cups of iron:
    Crown'd with a helmet and dark hair the nameless female stood;

Based on my first association with each country:

South Korea: smart young top tier e-spots champions
    Japan: short old people

I'd have to go with South Korea.

South Korea because all my female japanese friends say in japan, they basically never have sex, even for fun. Not that I'd go around banging every hole I find but no flirting, no netflix and chill, no chics slapping your asz... I'll visit tho!

Man, look at all the weaboos voting for Japan.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a tourist - Japan. For living - neither.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I'd go with Japan. I LOVE their food, their entertainment is wacky as fuck just like me, and their culture is just so cool. I don't know much about South Korea or Korean culture in general but what I do know is that Korean women are hot.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't expect to see so many people mention liking Kpop in here. This forum does have a Kpop/Jpop chat thread if anyone is really interested. The link is in my sig, more people are always welcome. :P

based on my limited experience south korea cuz most girls shave down there compared to Japs that keep the bush grown
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

I dont know much about south korea but i'd have to say Japan. First, anime, pokemon, sushi, etc. It's hard to compete with that especially when comparing japan to south korea. I'd definitely go with Japan, only as a tourist though, I'd rather just live where i'm at now. But there's not much I'm interested in at south korea so again, japan.

Japan. Been there once for a crazy summer and I'd love to go back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Now I'm wondering what part of their culture is unhealthy/strange.
    Well, suicide rates are the number one cause of death in S. Korea, and a big reason is because they get too stressed/overworked, so unhealthy work ethics? On top of that, going to therapy is something thats just starting to get accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by khazlol View Post
    Probably Japan. they are a bit more relaxed. Just look at the school hours in Korea :P
    japan isnt much better

they kill their Youth with that crazy School System

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarange View Post
    Well, suicide rates are the number one cause of death in S. Korea, and a big reason is because they get too stressed/overworked, so unhealthy work ethics? On top of that, going to therapy is something thats just starting to get accepted.
    How's that different from Japan?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know enough about South Korea, I do like their MMOs, that is about all the interest I have held for them. Japan holds my interest far more, from entertainment to culture. Besides Japan saved video gaming in my eyes.

I really don't understand this weeaboo thing either.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    Man, look at all the weaboos voting for Japan.
    Are you really shocked that on a video game forum, a majority of people would vote for Japan, where a huge amount of video games come from?