Poll: Should We Recognise ISIS?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Those cunts shouldn't be recognized as anything, wipe them off the face of the earth please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    Those cunts shouldn't be recognized as anything, wipe them off the face of the earth please.
    Those Pork laced bullets should be standard issue at this point IMHO.

They're terrorists and barely human. We should recognise that they need to be exterminated until not one of them remains alive.

Deleted
    My right feel when Endus votes three times 'YES' on differents accounts.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Basically OP, by voting yes you are condoning terrorism and public beheadings of foreigners and nationals based on religious fanatism. You're one hell of a person.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    IMO yes, they have an army, they have organisation, they have more territory than England. It's about time we got real and started treating them like a real state instead of a few blokes running round Iraq/Syria in a pickup, that way we can declare war on them lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    Baaaaaaahahaahahaaaa........to quote someone famous, I wish they all had one neck.
    Protect the weak. Punish the wicked.
    If you have something bad to say about Blizz, come at me bro.

What kind of question is that, he'll fucking no not in a million years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't recognizing them as a state mean they need land, and where do you take said land from? If that part is solvable, recognizing them as a state would be adding fuel to the fire. It would only incentivize them to continue their destructive, religious zealotry and keep on killing people because they looked at them funny.

This thread is bad and you should feel bad.

Does the label of recognition really matter at all?

I mean, suppose you go to school and you dislike a teacher. You can say "I don't recognize that person as my teacher, he is not a teacher as far as I'm concerned" but that won't change the fact that he is teaching you.

Same here. You can say "They are not a state as far as I'm concerned" but that won't change the fact that they have vast areas and populations under their control, a law system (messed up but still exists), a national coin, whatever else. They are for all purposes a state. Recognition does not mean much in this sense.

First the US creates a terrorist group, and now you want to recognize it as a sovereign state? Wat.

Quote Originally Posted by I am me not you View Post
    I think it wouldn't make a difference since they operate as a state and then we could just officially wage war on them.
    One Israel/Palestine mess isn't enough? How many more war zones does the middle east need before people say enough?

What existing countries will give up their land,thus becoming a neighbor of this new state ...willingly?

Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    Israel is a scum state, but they do not plan world domination through conquest and forcibly making everyone jews.
    Nor were they formed by overthrowing a legitimate state but were formed legally..

That they then turned into scumbags is another thing entirely.
    Same thing we do every night Pinky, TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD

Why would they lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Are you insane? Or is this just trolling?
    This is how the world you see today was made, I think it is a legitimate question to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    This is how the world you see today was made, I think it is a legitimate question to ask.
    Not really, we dont live in the middle ages anymore, we have no reason to recognize a terrorist group

10+ Year Old Account
    Surely this won't turn into a U.S. bashing thread

How about making Osama bin Laden the President of US if he is not dead so Taliban can no longer be a threat for us?

No they should be known as a murderous raider clan not unlike the reavers on firefly/serenity.

10+ Year Old Account
    gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

seriously people this is a troll thread, even his avatar is a jimmies rustled meme...
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol