Deleted

Yet another fix my dps thread...

Hi. Having recently switched my main from warrior to monk, and being new to the class, I find myself struggling in terms of dps rotation and opening - and particularly in a single-target situation like Zakuun. We are currently progressing on Gorefiend at the moment and would like to improve myself because I know ww monk are very capable in this tier.

Here's a log of a "relaxed" HC raid we've done yesterday
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/V7qvWDgYcL1MRFG3#fight=12&type=damage-done

Now when I sim my char it says I should be able to output more than 75k in a perfect single target situation, yet I didn't even managed 70k. The mistakes I seem to be able to see on the pull that would justify a lower-than-expected damage output would be the lack of a 2nd pot during the burst phase, the misjudgment of not delaying the second/last serenity for ring, and the TP buff uptime not being 100%. Is there something else I am missing here?

Being curious, I tried to compare my log with another monk's of roughly same stuff and same kill time, but managed to do 10k+ more dps than me
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/compare/V7qvWDgYcL1MRFG3/w2chkTjPgZ31NK4B#fight=12,27&source=30,Kampfknödel

I have been comparing cast numbers for RSK, BK, TP, FoF and they seem more or less identical here so what am I doing wrong? I try to use TeB for every FoF (although sometime at less than 10 stacks) but he seem to have a slightly higher uptime on TeB.

One last question, my opener (whether in Serenity or ChiX) seem to be somewhat underwhelming. Am i doing something wrong as well?

Serenity:
    -RSK
    -TP
    -ChiBrew, then BK (2x)
    -TeB
    -FoF
    -Serenity, then spam RSK and BK
    -Normal rotation

I'm not sure for ChiX opening though, at how many stacks shall we pop TeB into FoF for it to be worth?

Thanks for reviewing this.

Deleted

Deleted
    Ah yes indeed. Thanks for pointing that out.