Horde 714 Prot / 708 Holy Paladin LF Weekend raid.

Hi, my name is Henry and I am looking for HFC H/M Guild.

The story so far:
    I ve been raiding with my current guild for more than 2 years now; but we reach a certain point where I find myself in the need of push a little harder than my guild actually can. So I am looking for a new home for my paly, but keep raiding with them w/ another toon.
    So, I want to get a solid group for weekend raiding with. 13:00 - 18:00 EST availably. Could work out for later but not any time sooner.
    My char is Ëlinor – Ragnaros 13/13H (715 prot ring 762 / 708 Holy no upgrade ring) I have 13/13H exp (no M just cause I can find a group on my realm). I have H Arch kills on both spect tank and Healer. Also have DPS weapon + trinkets If u need ret OS.
    Have 13/13N exp with other 3 toons: Br Monk (6/13H), R xamy (9/13H) and Lock (0/13H and I suck it).
    I am Argentian, but I have a solid communication on English, I have been pugin since SOO with no problems on any voice chat. Even so, my grammar, as u may have notice, just suck.
    I am 33 y/o, finishing my MBA (post-degree) so I look for a place where I can maximize time of raiding w/ cool not military like ambient, but neither a millon wipes on Iskar H for not passing the eye (like my current guild).
    Would like a trial before realm change for M, I don’t like to expend money on realm transfer till I can be sure I can accomplish all the reqs U need.
    B-tag: elenlly#1881

7 Year Adult Guild - 13/13N - 11/13H HFC - Wed & Friday (9pm-12am EST)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imperium, a Seven year adult, progressive, and well-respected raiding guild. Seeking like-minded individuals to join our team. We provide good guild culture, consistent loot rules, laid-back leadership, like-minded, courteous, kind, and polite people.

Our team has been playing together for over 7 years. We have always maintained a strong progressive raid team in 10 and 25 mans with a very minimal raid schedule. When considering new members, we seek individuals who have excellent communication skills, a high level of maturity, and a manner of adult professionalism.

Raid Times

Wednesday & Friday 9:00pm - 12:00am EST

Hellfire Citadel

13/13 - Normal
    11/13 - Heroic

[Ahead of the Curve: Blackhand's Crucible]
    [Ahead of the Curve: Imperator's Fall]

What to expect from us...

- Raids that start and end on time.
    - A community of in-game support and socializing, Veteran players, and over 250 active accounts.
    - Fair and consistent leadership that only accepts quality players, and understands mistakes can happen.
    - A friendly and competitive dps environment, with frequent 95%+ parses
    - An opportunity to see all the content WoW has to offer.
    - Raid Consumables, and Enchantments provided.
    - Adult atmosphere, average age 25.
    - We DO NOT recruit for bench positions.

What we expect from you...

- You need to want to be part of a team. This includes being on Mumble and taking an interest in the guilds objectives, upholding its principles and securing its longevity.
    - You must be able to verbally communicate in raid.
    - Poor attitudes and disrespecting fellow guild members will not be tolerated.
    - High to perfect raid attendance is required.
    - Perseverance required. Wiping is part of the game, and staying motivated is a must.
    - You must know your class and all of its aspects.
    - Be active on our forums.

Currently Recruiting:

1 Ranged DPS - Boomkin, Warlock, Hunter or Elemental Shaman
    1 Melee DPS - Warrior, Rogue or Death Knight
    1 Healer - Resto Druid or Holy Paladin

Visit ImperiumGuild.ca to apply or contact Vee#1811 for inquiries.