Question Blizzcon games promotion

Usually around every blizzcon there is a promotion on every old Blizzard title (correct me if I'm wrong). So we are expecting titles like SC2, HOTS, D3, RoS, WoD, Vanilla pack and etc to go on some 50-75% promotion. Does anyone recall when that actually happens? Was it around 10 days before Blizzcon or did it start at Blizzcon?
    Thanks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Aren't Blizzard games free/75% off pretty much all the time? It's not like they have created any new games recently that would have a standard high price....
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

No they just do a 50% price reduction on a title once it becomes 18 or so months old. At BlizzCon there is additional discount.

Guess will have to wait and see.

I think they had a big sale last blizzcon. You could buy the current expansion for $17 and the all the rest, vanilla to mists for $10, I think.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Yeah I am dead certain they did. Question is I don't recall when it started. Pretty sure it was not at blizzcon but some days earlier.

Also, right before launch aren't the older games usually free or greatly discounted?