Poll: Do you drink alcohol?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Nope, tastes bad, doesn't do anything to me other than make me huggy and sleepy.
    Im uninhibited as it is, it just bores me, and the day after, no thx.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I drink alcohol.

I drink it around 1-2 times a week.

I like being slightly buzzed or alternatively rather drunk, that's about it. It helps me unwind and relax, plus fun stuff usually happens when I go out drinking with friends... And given the fact that I live in Finland, it's really hard to get people talking unless they're a bit drunk.

I either go out clubbing/bar hopping with friends and get moderately drunk or enjoy a small amount like a few beers or a bottle of wine to get slightly buzzed at home or at a pub with friends. I've been totally hammered a few times, but who hasn't? Gotta learn your limits somehow when you're young, but now that I'm older I drink more moderately.

You could say that I drink large amounts whenever I do, but that's mostly because I'm rather tall and heavy with high alcohol tolerance, so it takes quite a bit of juice to get the engine started.... This also helps me not get too drunk even if we're partying hard :P

Some guy once said that "You dont need running shoes to run, but it does make it easier. Same applies to alcohol and socializing."

7+ Year Old Account
    Yep. 3-5 times a week. Either when playing games with friends in the evenings, or when socializing. I enjoy the giddiness I get, as well as the taste. Rum and Coke, Kahlua and hard cidars are my favorites.

Don't drink, barely tasted any. Not planning on drinking either in the future.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nope, I partied a lot through all of high school and got sick of it. Quit drinking when I was 20, 8 years later and still have no desire to drink. I'm not anti-drinking or anything, my fiancé loves to drink as do a lot of my friends and family, it's just not for me. I'll throw back my red bull all night tho.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised, more than 30% don't drink at all. 99% of people I meet in real life drink, but I guess gaming forums have a bit of a different demographic.

7+ Year Old Account
    This 36oz of Vapricot says yes.

I have one beer usually for my last hour of work. Fridays the local market with good crafts has a bluegrass band I listen to while I drink. And once a week I get a couple sixers and catch up on TV that week, or try and watch anime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Quite often, unfortunately I'm under medication for the next 4 months and I wont be able to drink a single drop.
    I usually have a craft beer or glass or two of wine with my afternoon meal.
    So I drink around 5-7 days a week, but curiously I never drink at parties nor do I get drunk in general.

Deleted
    yes, in company. It depends on the parties how often I drink. If there are a lot of parties I wanna go to then I drink more often. Sometimes I go several months without alcohol just because its time to study and not to party.

Quote Originally Posted by Shige View Post
    You shouldn't, it's pathetic.
    Who are you to judge what is pathetic, and what is not?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.