Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Could the Alliance/Horde beat a fully powered Kil'jaeden?

Could the Alliance/Horde beat a fully powered Kij'jaeden? in Sunwell we only saw a fraction of his power.

Would they have to be aided by all the other powerful mortals on Azeroth to ensure victory?

Like most big powerful enemies we'll likely need help with a fully powered Kil'Jaeden.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

15+ Year Old Account
    Good point, Illidan we had Mediev, Lich King we had Tirion, Death Wing we had Thrall + Aspects, etc.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Look. Archimonde is more a fighter than Kil'jaeden, and we just defeated him (with some soldiers and heroes that are as strong as the players there).
    Kil'jaeden? He's more dangerous when he isn't fighting. He plots, and Archimonde hits. Of course, he's a powerful foe in combat too, but we just defeated someone greater in combat than him, so.... Yes, Horde and Alliance combined can kill him. Not easly, but possible.

We already kicked Archimonde's ass so why not Kiljaeden
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

15+ Year Old Account
    When Archimonde, Kil'jaeden, and Velen are described in Rise of the Horde, Kil'jaeden is said to be "the most powerful and decisive of the three".

Kil'jaeden is also depicted as more powerful than Archimonde in Shadows & Light.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    When Archimonde, Kil'jaeden, and Velen are described in Rise of the Horde, Kil'jaeden is said to be "the most powerful and decisive of the three".

Kil'jaeden is also depicted as more powerful than Archimonde in Shadows & Light.
    Oh sorry, I've never read the books. Silly Blizzard and their weird ways of game storytelling.

Ok, he's more powerful. But we've beaten Archimonde. If we train a little bit more, we can beat Kil'jaeden too. I believe.
    Also, if we don't stop beating mythical beings like that, we'll turn into a bunch of One Punch Mans: More powerful than everything, but depressed by the lack of challenge - to live in the Warcraft, is but to fight.

IMO we shouldn't be able to even defeat Archimonde, for god's sake.

I can take Illidan - Overpowered Elf, using a skull of a warlock.
    Arthas - Very powerful too, but we shattered his weak spot. BAM, defeated.
    Deathwing? We needed more help than I can agree.
    Garrosh - Overpowered Orc, using the remains of a dead thing.

But Archimonde? Nope. That broke the lore a little more.

The thing about Archimonde is with Blizzard's stupid "Same demon despite the timeline" that can give an excuse as to why he is defeatable by us. He's likely weaken from the last time he died, aka Hyjal.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieChicken View Post
    We didn't kick Archimonde's ass alone.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Sure, if they could cut out the "Cowboys & Indians" bullshit long enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you underestimate the power of the players' allies during the Archimonde. Well, except for Grommash. He's basically just a big guy with a big stick.
    But Yrel and Khadgar, those two are crazy strong. Easily stronger than the players. Yrel was strong enough to inheirit the might of Velen, one of Sargeras' forst three targets. And Khadgar is pretty much established as He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named's replacement in the canon. He even has Atiesh. Khadgar is easily the most powerful mage in the game right now. With those two at our side, and the fact that Archimonde was still weak from the last time we kicked his ass, I'm not surprised he fell to us. Plus, he could easily have underestimated us. He nearly won last time. Only Deus Ex Machina *cough* sorry, spirits ambushing him, saved us.

As to whether we could beat a full-powered Kil'jaedan on our own, no way. We'd need some hella-strong allies. Maybe a Naaru Light Bomb or two would work.
    "All of Time and Space. Everything that ever was or ever will be. Where do you want to start?"

"We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?"

We could easily beat Kil'jaeden. Heck we could beat Sargeras right now all we need is to throw 25 people at them * wink wink* and blizzard's good ol nerf bat with he will be just like the other evil bosses we crushed under our boot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    We didn't kick Archimonde's ass alone.
    The only NPC who actually did help us with Archimonde was Grom. All Khadgar did was shoot purple beams and Yrel was like help us.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    We could easily beat Kil'jaeden. Heck we could beat Sargeras right now all we need is to throw 25 people at them * wink wink* and blizzard's good ol nerf bat with he will be just like the other evil bosses we crushed under our boot.

- - - Updated - - -

The only NPC who actually did help us with Archimonde was Grom. All Khadgar did was shoot purple beams and Yrel was like help us.
    Players rings are infused with naaru and the elemental furries.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    Players rings are infused with naaru and the elemental furries.
    Well that was thanks to the Naaru and elements all Khadgar did was kill us twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Could the Alliance/Horde beat a fully powered Kij'jaeden? in Sunwell we only saw a fraction of his power.

Would they have to be aided by all the other powerful mortals on Azeroth to ensure victory?
    Well, I only used a fraction of my power to beat him 2 nights ago. In fact, I just used one ability and auto shot. So, fuck him, he ain't shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Yep. There is no loss in WoW. It's why the Legion is a joke. The players never lose.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    We made Archi eat shit, so KJ should think twice before showing on azeroth.

Remember - giving up is always an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Spunt View Post
    Yep. There is no loss in WoW. It's why the Legion is a joke. The players never lose.
    Technically the players themselves lost against LK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fully empowered KJ fight lore wise and mechanically will be horribly annoying...Stupid amounts of adds and mechanics to fit with his whole tactician vibe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieChicken View Post
    That was a plot device. If Archimonde was actually as strong as he is described we wouldn't even be able to hurt him really. When he originally "died" it took the entire might of the world tree and Hyjal to kill him. The fact that we "killed" him again is laughable at best and throws a lot of lore out the window. I know it's their story and they can do what they want with it but it was stupid to bring him back just to bring him back and then claim "oh yea that's the same Archimonde you fought before" Fuck outta here with that.

OT: I say no but knowing Blizzard they will throw that all out the window for the sake of plot. They keep taking these legendary characters and shitting on them. I know that there needs to be a balance but is it really so bad to have a few OP villains? Especially when they are literally the 2 top generals of the most powerful being in the universe? (allegedly lol) These guys are supposed to be all powerful and we have made them look like a joke.

We are the heroes and need to win yeah but I am sort of sick of us becoming this unstoppable force that is just waiting for the next big bad to rear his ugly head so we can kick his teeth in. We have never taken any real lumps so I am hoping that what they hinted at in Legion is a sort of start of that. I don't want a repeat of WoD where they hyped up the Iron Horde as this huge menacing force and we literally curb stomped them at every turn. By the end of the leveling experience we had complete control of the Continent/planet except one zone. If we get a repeat of that in Legion I will call total BS.

This is supposed to be the biggest legion invasion of all time. Even more so than the War of the Ancients and it had better show.