Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Remember - giving up is always an option.
    Maybe he wants to have a bad time.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    Technically the players themselves lost against LK.
    nope nope nope. We won thats why arthas is dead and we are alive.
    Not even an argument, the players dont lose. Had tirion not been there would we have lost? yeah.
    Same can be said about deathwing and the aspects, or kil'jaeden and kalecgos or ragnaros and malfurion n friends.
    But guess what... They were all present to help the players shit on the antagonists. All of them were 2seconds from winning but lose because the players get carried by some lore character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Maybe he wants to have a bad time.
    "Hmm that expression. That's the expression of someone who failed to conquer azeroth thrice in a row. Hey what comes after "thrice" anyway ?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Could the Alliance/Horde beat a fully powered Kij'jaeden? in Sunwell we only saw a fraction of his power.

Would they have to be aided by all the other powerful mortals on Azeroth to ensure victory?
    Where do people get the notion from that Kil'jaeden is that powerful?

He's not the one to charge ahead on the battlefield like Archimonde. It's actually Archimonde that had a lot of power, that's why he led assaults on worlds. Kil'jaeden's strength lies in his manipulation of others, he's more about letting others do things for him (most times without their knowledge). He's a schemer.

And if Archimonde is the powerful one, knowing how easily he fell (twice) I wouldn't get my hopes up on Kil'jaeden. Yeah, he's smarter than Archimonde and that makes him a difficult target, but it's not his sheer power that we should fear. It's more his schemes that we should fear, him playing us for fools, him setting us against eachother, but definitely not his power.

Neither Archimonde nor Kil'jaeden are anything compared to post-Cataclysm Deathwing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Satele Shan View Post
    Of course they could. Can the alliance and horde lose when they have heroes? Any faction with player characters is literally indestructible.
    we lost against Lich King if not for tirion praying.

The Horde could beat him, alliance couldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    "Hmm that expression. That's the expression of someone who failed to conquer azeroth thrice in a row. Hey what comes after "thrice" anyway ?"
    sans for leader of the burning legion...

If he could be arsed.

Considering we can throw endless Ashbringers and Doomhammers at him I don't see why not. Ofcourse lore wise, we shouldn't be able to defeat KJ, but we will because when have we ever not beat the bad guy? Sure we need help sometimes, but it would be a HUGE change if we actually didn't kill the bad guy. I'd love to see it, but we won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Where do people get the notion from that Kil'jaeden is that powerful?
    Every single piece of lore that Kil'Jaeden is featured in.

Deleted
    Probably, but I think a more interesting turn of events would be say...if we lose...at least the first battle. Then we could have some sort of huge invasion of azeroth as a result and have to deal with that. I dunno...sleepy thoughts are interesting.