Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    The usual minor stuff: speeding, public urination, snuck into outdoor pools at night, drunken brawl, ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gsara View Post
    Got arrested once for BBQing in the nude while doing some shrooms, my wife wasnt happy at all.
    Are you listed as a sex offender?

A family member always told me it's easier to get people to do illegal things for you.

99.9999% of the people have commited a crime, no matter what severity that crime Is.

Deleted
    i hack the NSA 2 times a weak end sell thery re secrets in Minsk

I'd like to know how many of you have a record? that would make this thread GOLD.

-set the street on fire once (accidently of course)
    -convinced some dude to shit on someones car at age 15
    -speeding couple of times
    -smoking pot
    -minor shoplifting (just as an accomplice)
    -destroyed a window in school (again accidently)

and the other minor crimes everybody does
    "Men, Women and Children. None were spared the masters wrath. Your Death will be no different" - Falric

At least once a day. I find it helps me keep my sanity!
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Deleted
    Lets see, illegal stuff.

-I have vandalized stuff back when I was a teenager, you know, you hang around with friends and you dare each other to do stupid stuff.
    -Back then, we also stole every garden gnome we could find, only to either destroy it or put it in someone else's garden.
    -I've tried a few illegal drugs, I've never sold them tough.
    -We broke into sheds we could find around the countryside

But, never any real violence, we got into fights but we were never really out looking for trouble.
    And weirdly enough, I've never stolen anything in stores, shoplifting was something girls did.

7+ Year Old Account
    I only have one thing to say about this. Yarrrrr.

I'm doing something illegal right now!
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Every day after work I sit on my porch with a hot cup of peppermint tea and perform an illegal act.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I stole some candy when I was younger. I cried from guilt as I ate it.
    Don't feel sorry, it was the only way to get rid of the evidence

Heh, yeah. I think a lot of people have an "I stole something from a store when I was a kid" story. I just got caught by my mom the time I tried it, so I had to return it and apologize to the clerk. My younger sister has the same story, where she tried it but got caught.

Mom had a pretty good eye when it came to shit like that and was having none of it. She was pretty good at guilt tripping with the "I'm not mad at you, just disappointed in you" Full House thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I once walked into a gas station, realized it was close and they forget to lock the door.
    The alarm that went off, also contributed to my theory.

I snatched a pack of cheetos and ran to a friends house.

A few days later, it was in the newspaper that the place got "robbed". Insurance fraud much, gas station? It was a pack of cheetos, cmon.
    I like juice

Quote Originally Posted by Damsbo View Post
    I once walked into a gas station, realized it was close and they forget to lock the door.
    The alarm that went off, also contributed to my theory.

I snatched a pack of cheetos and ran to a friends house.

A few days later, it was in the newspaper that the place got "robbed". Insurance fraud much, gas station? It was a pack of cheetos, cmon.
    The combination of your post and your avatar really made me laugh. I picture a dwarf just booking it with a bag of Cheetos in his hand.