Any Creole people on MMO-C?

Any Creole (European/African) people on MMOC? Personally I'm of Italian and Jamaican descent with some Scottish, Portuguese, Blackfoot Native American, German and Latin American (Mexican and Brazilian) ancestry. Anyone else a mix of European and African ethnicites?

Why is it called creole?

Didn't we just have a thread on this?

15+ Year Old Account
    Your ancestors have been premium race traitors.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Exception View Post
    Didn't we just have a thread on this?
    I don't think so, I know we had a thread on race people are on MMO-C, but not if anyone's creole or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Creole people can be 100% white. I'm not creole though.
    Creole has a lot of different meanings. It can refer to French descendants, Afro-Europeans or people of a European and nonEuropean cultural mix.

Complex word

Creole
    [kree-ohl]

Examples
    Word Origin

noun
    1. a person born in the West Indies or Spanish America but of European, usually Spanish, ancestry.
    2. a person born in Louisiana but of usually French ancestry.
    3. (sometimes lowercase) a person of mixed black and European, especially French or Spanish, ancestry who speaks a creolized form of French or Spanish.
    4. (usually lowercase) a creolized language; a pidgin that has become the native language of a speech community.
    Compare pidgin.
    5. the creolized French language of the descendants of the original settlers of Louisiana.
    Compare Cajun.
    6. Haitian Creole.
    7. (usually lowercase) Archaic. a black person born in the New World, as distinguished from one brought there from Africa.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland