Skilling professions up

Didn't say they would add an option to skill your profession up fast with paying for it?
    Maybe I remember wrong but it would be nice to have such an option to pay to get profession to max skill instead of having to level it from the first one

If you are lvl 60, and you use the boost, it'll boost your professions as well.
    You are everything, I never knew, I always wanted.

Its -absurdly- easy to skill up a profession now. You can buy the item that unlocks the Draenor skill cap (700) from the trainer in Ashran, mail it to whichever character needs to skill up, and then, since it lets you make Draenor patterns regardless of skill, you can level up entirely from Draenor patterns. If youve been stockpiling mats fromyou garrison, you can 1-700 a prof in a few minutes. I just didnthis with Jewel rafting on a new DK.

I leveled up Leatherworking 1-700 with just the daily cooldown and the mats I got from that cooldown. Took me like two weeks.

Anyway, if you want to speed level a profession, you can buy all the mats you need from the AH. And since you can now legally buy gold from blizzard through WoW tokens, that's a roundabout way you can do it?

so basically it's possible to level tailor and enchanting only with garrison?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsuirlife View Post
    so basically it's possible to level tailor and enchanting only with garrison?
    Yes.

/10char