Poll: What is your favourite eye colour?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Grey eyes are the most beautiful, followed by blue.

My husband has blue eyes, and they actually change shades. Varying from blue-grey to a normalish blue eye. The black part around his eye changes, too. It's weird as hell :P But it's one of the things that attracted me to him in the first place. Depends on his mood.

Mine are brown with a prominent dark ring. I get lots of compliments on my eyes. I don't think they're anything special, but people apparently like them.

Green eyes with red hair.
    Blue eyes with blonde hair.
    Dark eyes with dark hair.

It all works for me.

My wife (german) has blue eyes, i have green (scot). Both of my kids have blue. Can't win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing beats beautiful deep blue eyes, but if its not a really nice blue then green. I have a brown/green mix.

10+ Year Old Account
    Light/pale blue, any shade of green, or black.
    Light/pale blue because it is striking. Green because, well, my favorite color. Black because it's deep.
    Hard to say what my eye color is, it tends to shift between grey, blue and green. Mostly grey and blue, though.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

10+ Year Old Account
    I've lost myself in various eyes of different color.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    I prefer a deep dark brown, perhaps with a reddish glow, but it's not required. Just dark brown eyes, particularly with men.

I like the deep longing, sensually strong, and independent aura that a set of deep dark-colored brown eyes can have.

My eye color is grey... however, it's somewhat like a mood ring, as it shift to a different hue depending on my mood and current emotions...
    I have brown eyes ^_^

But I prefer blue eyes.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Green eyes with naturally red hair is such a sexy combination to me! Throw in some freckles and a fair skin complexion, and I'm ready to put a ring on it.

Although, I do find that all eye colors can be attractive.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    My eyes are grey/blue around the outside and where it's lighter in the pic above they're green brown. Or, my eyes should just be grey/blue and my inner eye is knackered in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by OneSent View Post
    Green eyes with naturally red hair is such a sexy combination to me! Throw in some freckles and a fair skin complexion, and I'm ready to put a ring on it.

Although, I do find that all eye colors can be attractive.
    This too. Throw in an Irish accent and I'm in heaven..
    Last edited by Balir; 2015-10-22 at 05:38 AM.
    "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell

Green
    Blue
    Hazel

15+ Year Old Account
    I am not sure actually, but it's probably one of those blue variations.

I had a friend with yellow eyes once, that was pretty cool, but I can't really remember if it was cool because it was unique, or because it actually looked better than blueish. She is the first and last person I have met with yellow eyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Green is by the prettiest colour for eyes.

I have blue eyes.

Clock color..

nah jokes aside, I don't really care. The rarity of green can peek my interest, but as to if I actually prefer it, meh, it's one of the least important details to me..

Logically thinking i have to like my own eye Colour most: Brown.

But did you know that every one has a blue Iris beneath his individual eye Colour layer ?
    This can be lasered away to get the blue colour.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd have to go with blue, although I seem to only fall for people with brown eyes

Quote Originally Posted by dixincide View Post
    What is your favourite eye colour?
    Black as night, twice as bright.

Why do you like it?
    Because it reminds me of Bo.

What is your eye colour?
    Gold.
    Last edited by Rudkobing; 2015-10-22 at 07:14 AM.

I like blue eyes. I think it looks beautiful on most people. Got green eyes myself.