Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tentonaxe View Post
    Where's the option for none of the above in the poll?
    Yeah, I'm just waiting for pre-patch and am not going to be grinding for 10 iLevel.

Quote Originally Posted by Shambulanced View Post
    Ooookay buddy.

1) I never told mythic raiders they suck. I went on to say the opposite. Thanks for not reading past the first line. But there is, philosophically and literally, a difference between getting an achievement when under-geared/geared at level, and getting the "same" achievement after content has been nerfed and weeks/months of farming. That doesn't mean you suck, that means your accomplishment is not as prestigious; and those are not the same statement.

2) You realize you're only giving people ammo when you act like a jerk and then talk about being the top 1%? That's feeding into the stereotype that you were just fighting.

3) I didn't say I'd never mythic raided. I said I'm currently raiding normal/heroic. That's more fun to me with friends and family and inclusiveness, even if it's, as you put it, "scrub." Thanks for buying into that stereotype, too.

4) I never said you were shit, so I have no idea where this insane vitriol is coming from. Welcome to ignore. I tried to engage in a dialogue and you're just flinging toxic poo at my face.

- - - Updated - - -

I take the time to explain the fights. Sometimes people ignore that. Other times they don't, but they're AFK (regardless of how well geared they are). It happens. We might wipe, even in a fight with no enrage timer and literally 1/4th of the mechanics.

Life goes on, you know? It was my choice to queue for LFR. I'm not going to rage over it. And I've made a lot of friends that way, by being NICE, which is to my mind way better than being skilled.

THAT SAID...it's possible to be skilled AND nice. And people like that are awesome.
    You never actually said the words "mythic raiders suck" but when you've made a few posts in this thread saying anyone not in method is wasting their time. That they're not as good and server races mean nothing. Not one mythic raiders thinks they're as prestigious as method. Nobody gives a shit about prestige or what other people think of them. They do it for the challenge, that's the fun for them. Implying they suck cause the race is over is toxic so you're a hypocrite. Especially so when you don't even run mythic and you're shitting on mythic raiders.

Where is the "none" option? It takes a lot for me to bother doing anything WoD related, just bored to death of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ElDoorO View Post
    No, get off yours. You're just a wannabe who is desperate to get every advantage you can to cheat mechanics and then whine when a helping hand is tossed out to the lower levels when it's not handed to you in a specific way *you* wanted. You are the one on the high horse here. You want it your way and to hell with everyone else. Sorry buddy, you're not as good as you think you are.

Absolutely, that's what I'm saying.

I mean come on, you'd seriously call the heroic/mythic SoO raiders that downed Garrosh after the WoD patch landed mythic raiders? If it takes you *that* long, you're not a mythic raider.
    Just we're only four months into this tier. There haven't been any substantial nerfs to Mythic either. So if that's what you're saying then you're not only delusion but an idiot as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where's the 'Nothing' option for which valor event will you be doing?

And yet another thread devolves to "Raiders" vs. everyone else.

And you raiders wonder why people don't like you.

Me: "It's a nice day out today".
    You: "How does this effect my raid? Did I mention I raid? You don't raid? You suck".

Almost every topic now is followed by an explosion of rage and anger from raiders. It's tiresome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by davidcryix View Post
    That is a limit, not a cap. A cap would be if you could only earn 2k at a time or only hold 5k at a time, like with seals. They are saying that they are not artificially capping how much valor you can earn in a week. They could add a patch 6.2.6 that adds additional sources of valor which would raise the limit.

Q: What is the difference between a "limit" and a "cap"?

A: With a "limit" you are forced to do content you hate to reach the "cap".

Deleted
    not interested in runing LFR or shit 5man content
    so no option on the pool for "no one"

Given that the people really good at raiding have already finished with far less gear and certainly no valor upgrades, only the wannabe's like yourself would resent having to go into LFR or other avenues to get the crutch you need to finish. Save your indignation for when you are actually worthy of it.

Quote Originally Posted by pts99 View Post
    Those two are not even remotely compareable.
    A raider will already have done all lfr bosses on a higher difficulty. There is literally no point in going back to easier content, except when Blizzard does things like this to get raiders to carry the people who can't do lfr themselves (these people actually exist, as hard as it is to belive).

By making them go back, you are essentially punishing them for being good at the game. Which is kinda backwards.

On the other hand, not giving dungeon players raid-level gear makes sense. The reason that is, is the fact that raiding is far more difficult and that they actually require said gear to complete.
    Dungeons are designed to be completeable for virtually everyone, even in questing gear. Thus you have no need for raid gear, at all. And if you only do dungeons, you will simply not earn said gear.

- - - Updated - - -

I think you mean "Realistically, nobody except raiders is going to do everyting every week".

As I've said before, you only need to clear everything two weeks in a row to have fully upgraded everything. The powergain is simply too immense and too quick for raiders to ignore it.

Idk why most heroic+ raiders are crying... if you look at the list of items you can upgrade, heroic isn't even on there.

Check the front page for the link o.O

Quote Originally Posted by cjxomni View Post
    Idk why most heroic+ raiders are crying... if you look at the list of items you can upgrade, heroic isn't even on there.

Check the front page for the link o.O
    Erm yes they are. "Hellfire Citadel items, Dungeon loot, Baleful items, and crafted profession items can each be upgraded twice, for a total of +10 item levels".