Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    Well, it is only logical to fill up those queues. On the other hand - I won't do it. Mythic dungeons and daily dungeons are enough for me tbh.
    Mythic dungeons are more work than those LFRs to be honest. Mind you it's not 1 mythic dungeon. It's all of them per week.

i'll make pre-made group with 710+ ppl and join LFR, owning and ruling all of them, kickin whoever not obey my rules and calls and carry everyone all over the LFR Empire Train.

Change my Title to "Khan" as well.
    Last edited by JV Chequer; 2015-10-22 at 11:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    Mythic dungeons are more work than those LFRs to be honest. Mind you it's not 1 mythic dungeon. It's all of them per week.
    Not really. With Mythic Dungeons, if you manage to get a speed group up, you can run all 8 mythics in ~3 hours with just 5 people. To really do the same with LFR would require at least 10 people, if not more.

Finally, Mythic Dungeons has a chance to yield 725. Not too useful to people geared in Mythic Raids now, but its quite useful that even a Mythic raider can find an up/sidegrade in Mythic Dungeons (Theres a much wider range of potential stat distributions, so some specs can grab a close-to-BiS piece with both of their best secondary stats via Mythic Dungeons)
    Last edited by Raugnaut; 2015-10-22 at 11:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

On one hand I don't want to do it, on the other hand I'm looking forward to raiding with Method in there.
    The top guilds will probably queue with a full raid and see how many seconds each boss lasts just for some laughs.

Deleted
    Well, not really. I have my boys and we run through those dungeons in probably like ~2 hours. Don't underestimate how much you can outgear this content nowadays. LFR takes longer not just because of the queues (even as a tank) but because you have to deal with idiots. Fights take longer than on Normal/Heroic/Mythic because you have people with 1k dps in there. Hell. People manage to die in those LFRs. I still don't know how. And I play tanks so a 2nd tank that actually taunts is a rare occurance.

I think I have never wanted to tableflip as much as with my alts in LFR. With my main? Sure, no problem. I can solotank prettymuch all of normal and heroic atm so LFR is a breeze. But it is boring as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsara View Post
    I really dont see a reason to bother with the upgrades if you are already finished with mythic since WoD is basically over anyways.
    Stopping raiding completely until next expansion nearly killed the guild once so now we raid with a few breaks every now and then
    Also, mounts for everyone takes awhile to farm. Upgrades are appreciated making it faster and easier since some bosses still can be a bitch

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    There's 6 or more months ahead of us. You have a strange definition of "basically over".
    its "basically over" because there will be no new content till legion (this patch is a proof not even new dungeon just rehashed shit) and you will relace all your gear that you have no with lvling greens - so unless your goal is to kill mythic archi there is 0 reason to gear up toons at this point

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lamora View Post
    The top guilds will probably queue with a full raid and see how many seconds each boss lasts just for some laughs.
    they wont - top guilds have this place on farm for weeks now - no point to push hard for upgrade unless some of them are chasing log ranks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Putting valor points in the most hated feature of WoW was a very stupid move from Blizzard.
    Most hated feature? Lol please.

10+ Year Old Account
    No thanks, im sticking to Mythic Dungeons, daily hc and the quest.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    There's 6 or more months ahead of us. You have a strange definition of "basically over".
    But he's right. I'm bewildered as to why folks are outraging about how valor is returning. This is the entertainment equivalent of 'busy work' to keep folks occupied while waiting for Legion, just as the Great Frog Massacre of 2013 / ilvl upgrades were in MoP.

If you find it enjoyable, do so, but in the big picture, any sense of 'remaining competitive' now is absurd. You'll be replacing all this gear within 2 weeks of Legion coming out.

Deleted
    PvP is the most hated feature in the game, by far.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Its a catch 22. If a newbie has to gey stones or runes. But no one is queueing for them it will slow them down bad.

There's no such problem.

They didn't have an incentive. You should have seen Dragon Soul. Those guilds did not only raid, they got banned for it.
    They only did DS the first week, and that was for the tier gear. Furthermore, they just didn't do it for the weekly gear drop; they found an exploit that effectively let players loot multiple items from each boss within the same week. The goal was to collect enough tier tokens to give all members set bonuses from the get-go. In addition to banning those guilds, Blizzard also closed those loopholes. I doubt that the valor alone is compelling enough to bring those guys into LFR.
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyCotton Marshmallows View Post
    People need to get over the gear color (and themselves). It doesn't matter, and it shouldn't matter what other players have either. Worry about your damn self. Live your life by that. If you want to concern yourself with someone else, then worry about HELPING them, not putting them down or making sure you stand out as better than them.
    Maybe the game would be better with more low DPS nice guys and fewer high DPS jerks? -- Ghostcrawler, Twitter, 6/29/13

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronduwil View Post
    I doubt that the valor alone is compelling enough to bring those guys into LFR.

Why not? It would be funny seeing a 30 man of 740 ilevel into Highmaul LFR. Easy Valor with 4 seconds each kill.

Most of the time lost would be running to bosses.