What to upgrade when 6.2.3 comes?

I saw the warlock thread about trinkets and what to upgrade first when 6.2.3 arrives and it made me make this one.

What I want to ask is: When 6.2.3 arrives what should be my priority on my list of items to upgrade? (assuming I am full HFC HC bis geared)

wpn/s+ trinkets atleast on release day. after that prio things that is "biS" and at the later parts of HFC, such as tier chest, shoulders,(basically any tier) + cloak. you can upgrade 8(?) items first week i think, so 2 trinkets + 4 tiers + wpn n gloves(if you got velhari) id say.
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2015-10-22 at 05:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

The only thing I'm missing is that dammed trinket from Zakuun...

I'll post my armory here just for lolz. You never know when people can give you tips on anything you're doing wrong.

http://us.battle.net/wow/pt/characte...Badaq/advanced

yeah. wpns >edh then whatever is highest ilvl, boots cloak gloves chest and so on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    whatever is highest ilvl
    (assuming I am full HFC HC bis geared)

Generally the order is:
    Weapons > Trinkets (at least for noncasters)

Then items that give u biggest amount of stats per tier -->

Helm Chest Legs >
    Shoulders Gloves Boots Belt >
    Bracer Ring Neck Cloak

There can always be +- secondary stats difference, depends of itemization
    For example empowered baleful 695 ilev chest that im using got 204 mastery 204 multistrike which is perfect balance, if it had 230 mastery, then multistrike would be around 150 (just an example, i know it cause i spent a loooooot of gold for rerolling WoD crafted gear on 91 twinks, to have perfect balance)

The general rule is - the more X stat u have on item, the lower Y stat will be, so the bigger gap between stat X and Y = the more stats u lose (if u summ up both secondary stats)

It is for Baleful/WoD crafted items, and u can observe the pattern while reroling crafted gear. HFC loot got pretty much same pattern.

Stricte about primary stats:

TIER 1: Helm Chest Legs = same amount of str
    TIER 2: Shoulders Gloves Boots Belt = same amount of str (but less than tier 1)
    TIER 3: Bracer Ring Neck Cloak = same amount of str (but less than tier 1 and 2)

I hope it is clear enough to understand :P

SHORT VERSION for noncarebears
    if u have 705-720 ilev items - compare tiers (mentioned above) and secondary stats difference (what is better for ur spec) and u will have upgrading priority
    Just simple example, lets say you are aiming for mastery and multi as blood yes, so if u have items with +- balanced stats on each piece:

705 ilev chest with multi mastery
    710 ilev helmet with multi crit
    715 ilev legs with multi haste

your upgrading prio is weapon>trinkets>chest>helmet>legs

Quote Originally Posted by Evilfury View Post
    (assuming I am full HFC HC bis geared)

Generally the order is:
    Weapons > Trinkets (at least for noncasters)

Then items that give u biggest amount of stats per tier -->

Helm Chest Legs >
    Shoulders Gloves Boots Belt >
    Bracer Ring Neck Cloak

There can always be +- secondary stats difference, depends of itemization
    For example empowered baleful 695 ilev chest that im using got 204 mastery 204 multistrike which is perfect balance, if it had 230 mastery, then multistrike would be around 150 (just an example, i know it cause i spent a loooooot of gold for rerolling WoD crafted gear on 91 twinks, to have perfect balance)

The general rule is - the more X stat u have on item, the lower Y stat will be, so the bigger gap between stat X and Y = the more stats u lose (if u summ up both secondary stats)

It is for Baleful/WoD crafted items, and u can observe the pattern while reroling crafted gear. HFC loot got pretty much same pattern.

Stricte about primary stats:

TIER 1: Helm Chest Legs = same amount of str
    TIER 2: Shoulders Gloves Boots Belt = same amount of str (but less than tier 1)
    TIER 3: Bracer Ring Neck Cloak = same amount of str (but less than tier 1 and 2)

I hope it is clear enough to understand :P

SHORT VERSION for noncarebears
    if u have 705-720 ilev items - compare tiers (mentioned above) and secondary stats difference (what is better for ur spec) and u will have upgrading priority
    Just simple example, lets say you are aiming for mastery and multi as blood yes, so if u have items with +- balanced stats on each piece:

705 ilev chest with multi mastery
    710 ilev helmet with multi crit
    715 ilev legs with multi haste

your upgrading prio is weapon>trinkets>chest>helmet>legs
    With the upgrading part coming back in, are you keeping vial or are you gonna play around with different trinkets

Quote Originally Posted by Restaallan View Post
    With the upgrading part coming back in, are you keeping vial or are you gonna play around with different trinkets
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Trinkets-6-2-3

can find more than enough info in this thread.