Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    To you guys, maybe, because you have no hair. For me, shaving anything grows back after 3 days. If you were true man you would know that.
    I never said I shave anyway. It's funny how you deny science though as it has been measured shaving does not increase hair growth. If your hair grows back in 3 days, it's down to genetics rather than shaving itself though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    To people who say that armpit hair appear soaked and covered in sweat then I would seriously question your showering habits rather than trying to enforce your shaving ideologies on people.
    This ^^ It shows why shitposters like Icobla are misinformed. Other than defending/hiding bad showering habits, the second reason comes down to aesthetics.
    Last edited by Polybius; 2015-10-25 at 12:33 AM.

Deleted
    modern day feminists have declared war on reason and aesthetics for quite some time now, this is one of the battlefields

it is as if by refusing to shave my ... i'd strike a blow to matriatchy, utterly moronic

when your ideology dictates your shaving habbits there is definately something wrong with it
    Last edited by mmoc99d570be5c; 2015-10-24 at 09:02 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    IMHO, from most 'no shave' people I've met. its a situation a lot like this cosplayer I met who was hyper into that and also allegedly very active and aggressively Asexaul. I say aggressive in that she pretty much believe anyone and everyone she met was also Asexual and everyone should be Asexual like her, or at least every girl she met anyway. She went on and on, sometimes at length about the evil pig males who hit on her and sexually harassed her.

In reality, this is and always has been the most unbelievably ugly, fugly, disgusting genetic disasters I've ever met. She was routinely mistaken for a boy by many and was asked out by zero people ever. All these hitting on guys always did it when nobody was around.

For some its a consolation prize, if they aren't going to be pretty and popular they might as well lash out at the world for rejecting them.

I'm a male that shave his armpit hair, it just annoys me so it gets shaved.