9/13M Ele/Resto LF new home

Hello,
    I am currently in search of a new guild because my current guild is a bit to relaxed and failures on personal responsibility are hindering our raid progression.

I am available after 6:30PM PST Monday - Friday and Sunday evenings.

What I'm looking for is a guild that is 9/13M or better. I want a guild that values personal responsibility in raid mechanics and class knowledge. A guild that is willing to put in the extra effort outside of raid time to better themselves and help the raid push content is the kind of guild I would fit into.

A little about me, I'm a 26 year-old recent graduate and I spent four years in the Marines. I have been playing video games my entire life and WoW since Vanilla. I have always been a part of a guild that pushes end game content and killing Mythic Archimonde is my goal.

<Twilight Circus> [9/13M HFC] Tues/Thurs/Sun

<Twilight Circus> twilightcircus.info
    Youtube: youtube.com/twilightcircusguild

About Us:
    Twilight Circus is a Horde guild on the Garona server with a primary focus on 20-man mythic raiding. We invite you to learn about our unique guild rank and challenge system which allows us to focus on progression while fostering new talent. We are looking for new raiders in a few key positions. If you have the right attitude and skill, there is a good opportunity for you to be involved with us on progression content.

Raiding Schedule:
    Tue 9pm-12am (CST)
    Thu 9pm-12am (CST)
    Sun 9pm-12am (CST)

Recruitment:
    High Priority: Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Shadow Priest, Boomkin
    Medium Priority: Rogue
    Low Priority: Deathknight

To apply, or for more information about our guild, we encourage you to visit our website, or to contact me via battletag at Pterrodactyl#1488 to find out if the Circus is the right place for you.

Hey mate.

10/13m - T/W/T 8-12 EST

No app needed, just a mumble interview

www.ErebosWoW.com

vredsbattlenet@gmail.com - hit me up for a chat

<Seraph> Team Collusion of Mal'Ganis is currently recruiting exceptional players!

Currently: 9/13 Mythic

Apply at: http://seraphguild.com/

About Seraph:
    Seraph is a community guild on Mal'Ganis that is currently running seven mythic raid teams. We are a competitive guild always looking to progress.

About Collusion:
    Collusion is a late night raid team. Our leadership is very experienced and we strive to always push ourselves into content while maintaining a fun environment. We are currently looking for ranged DPS as well as any exceptional players looking for a good place to raid. We use Loot Council and loot is given out based on performance/attendance/optimal DPS gain.

Raid Schedule:
    Tues/Wed/Thurs 11:30pm - 2:30am (CST)
    12:30am - 3:30am (EST)
    9:30pm - 12:30 am(PST)

All exceptional applicants are encouraged to apply as we are always looking for good players to join!

Expectations:
    -Be on time. We pull the boss at 11:30, we expect you to be online and ready well before this.
    -Loot is a tool to help kill more bosses, not the reason we raid.
    -We expect you to have read up on any bosses that we will fight. Whether it's something we already have on farm, or our next progression bosses.

We are currently looking for exceptional applicants.

If you are interested, you can apply at www.seraphguild.com or you can add:
    Serrated#1434
    Lighto#1954

Hey there Eleshammmy. We at [H] teamLUST are always looking for exceptional raiders to add to our roster. We are currently 10/13M.

Our raid schedule is as follows:
    Tuesday: 5:30PM - 9:30PM PST | 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST
    Thursday: 5:30PM - 9:30PM PST | 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST
    Monday: 5:30PM - 9:30PM PST | 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST
    All invites start 15 minutes before raid start time, we pull as soon as we have enough raiders to clear trash.

Attendance:
    Attendance is very critical, our raiders are expected to maintain 90% raid attendance but we understand that sometimes things come up and stuff happens; in such a scenario you are expected to post in the "Attendance" thread on our forums or contact an officer in advance.

If you have any other questions about us, feel free to visit our webpage at teamlust.shivtr.com/ or feel free to contact the following persons:
    -Wenora, <weatherleah#1659>
    -Valythe, <valythe#1677>
    -Druiman, <druiman#1421>

Best of luck out there and enjoy the day.

Hey there Eleshammmy. We at [H] teamLUST are always looking for exceptional raiders to add to our roster. We are currently 10/13M.

Our raid schedule is as follows:
    Tuesday: 5:30PM - 9:30PM PST | 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST
    Thursday: 5:30PM - 9:30PM PST | 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST
    Monday: 5:30PM - 9:30PM PST | 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST
    All invites start 15 minutes before raid start time, we pull as soon as we have enough raiders to clear trash.

Attendance:
    Attendance is very critical, our raiders are expected to maintain 90% raid attendance but we understand that sometimes things come up and stuff happens; in such a scenario you are expected to post in the "Attendance" thread on our forums or contact an officer in advance.

If you have any other questions about us, feel free to visit our webpage at teamlust. shivtr. com/ or feel free to contact the following persons:
    -Wenora, <weatherleah#1659>
    -Valythe, <valythe#1677>
    -Druiman, <druiman#1421>

Best of luck out there and enjoy the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleshammmy View Post
    Hello,
    I am currently in search of a new guild because my current guild is a bit to relaxed and failures on personal responsibility are hindering our raid progression.

I am available after 6:30PM PST Monday - Friday and Sunday evenings.

What I'm looking for is a guild that is 9/13M or better. I want a guild that values personal responsibility in raid mechanics and class knowledge. A guild that is willing to put in the extra effort outside of raid time to better themselves and help the raid push content is the kind of guild I would fit into.

A little about me, I'm a 26 year-old recent graduate and I spent four years in the Marines. I have been playing video games my entire life and WoW since Vanilla. I have always been a part of a guild that pushes end game content and killing Mythic Archimonde is my goal.
    Bladesong H-PVE-9/13M on the Zul’jin server (EST, High Pop)

Raiding Information:
    • Tuesday - 8pm to 11pm EST
    • Wednesday - 8pm to 11pm EST
    • Thursday - 8pm to 11pm

Recruiting Needs:
    • DRUID: Balance, Feral, Guardian
    • DEATH KNIGHT: Unholy, Blood, Frost
    • HUNTER: Survival, MM, BM
    • MAGE: Frost & Arcane
    • MONK: WW & Brewmaster
    • PALADIN: Protection & Retribution
    • PRIEST: Shadow
    • ROGUE: Subt, Combat, Ass.
    • SHAMAN: Elemental
    • WARLOCK: Destro & Affliction
    • WARRIOR: Fury, Prot, Arms

Guild Profile:

A lot of guilds will describe themselves as a family. We at Bladesong are not at a family. We are a team. We are a group of young professionals and raid in an adult atmosphere. We are respectful of each other, like to have a good time, but also have no problem with replacing members who aren’t pulling their weight and causing the team to suffer.

Expectations:

We are only looking for the best raiders possible to join our team. We want team oriented players that know their class and know how to raid successfully. If you want to experience all the content available to you in a positive environment that gets things done without it being a second job, consider Bladesong.

Contact Information:

For more information, visit our website or message Strudel#1232, Pinston#1175, or Parker#1476.

DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANT RAID TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY

[H] Exiles - 12hrs/wk (10/13M HFC) Recruiting
    Guild Name: Exiles
    Realm: US - Bleeding Hollow [H]

PROGRESSION: 13/13H HFC - 10/13M HFC (WoWProgress)

<Exiles> is an experienced raiding guild that has a long history of downing content. We have raided competitively in every tier since ICC. We finished out Mythic BRF strong with a Blast Furnace kill and a cohesive core team, we're already pushing faster progression in Mythic HFC. We aim to be one of the top 3 night a week competitive raiding guilds.

Our goals are to be successful and to down content in a competitive amount of time. We raid 12 hours per week which is far less than other more 'hardcore' guilds. We aim to make the time we spend in raid count. We have a very relaxed non-rage raiding atmosphere.

We finished last tier (17) in the top 1,000 world and top 300 US. We aim to go higher this tier and start Legion very strong.

CLASSES DESIRED:

We're most focused on the classes listed below but as always, any exceptional player is welcome to apply regardless of what is listed below.

MUST BE 715+ ilvl - have Mythic HFC experience or be a stellar player with reasoning behind lack of gear/current raid exp.

---------------------------------------------------------
    1 Rogue
    1 Hunter
    1 Warlock
    1 Shadowpriest

2 Healers (Resto Shaman & Disc Priest)
    1 Tank (Prot Pally or Brewmaster Monk)

Good DPS / players of any class - we're always recruiting exceptional players, and those who aren't necessarily caught up on current tier but have good previous raiding experience and want to be on the bench.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

APPLY AT: exiles-bh.shivtr(dot)com

RAID TIMES:
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
    8:30pm -12:30am EST (Server)

Please show up early and be prepared to pull promptly at 8:30. We have a short raid week, and want to maximize the little time we have to be competitive at downing relevant content.

EXPECTATIONS:
    Listed below is what we are looking for in an applicant
    -You need to care about ranks - both for yourself and the guild. We need everyone to min-max and push their character to the limit.
    -You are able to maintain near 100% attendance. We do not have back-ups for every position. Aside from emergencies, we need everyone to show up.
    -You must be able to use Mumble and a microphone.
    -You must be actually good at mechanics. We don't need raiders that have to wait for a call-out to step out of a fire wave.

If you are interested in joining, would like a Mumble interview or have any questions please add one or both of us.

Tondo - Brownfartbox#1190 (Officer)
    Ticpologna - Ticpo#1907 (Officer)
    Itchy - Itchy#1478 (Officer)
    Bearjue - Disinvolto#1399 (Officer)
    Mondkross - Montross#1591 (GM)

Hello!

<Crisis Management> Alliance of Perenolde is interested in you, see our info below.
    You can contact us at the following Battletags to discuss joining us.

Xansten#1241
    Tadmg#1534

We are currently 9/13 M HFC and looking to better round out our roster for our final pushes through Hellfire Citadel. We value your commitment to us and are not just looking for bench or niche players, we want active team members

Our Raid Schedule (MST):

* Wednesday 6:30pm-10:00pm
    * Sunday 6:30pm-10:00pm
    * Monday 6:30pm-10:300pm

You can view our website at crisisguild.com