7+ Year Old Account

Full Wardrobe list?

I have been trying to find a list of everything in the Wardrobe you can acquire and If someone could tell me it or post a link to it i would be most thankfull

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/ This should have all of it. You can also look at the cube in game to see all legendaries your class can aquire. It won't show the legendaries that don't have powers though.

Well, by wardrobe you mean the Mystic xmog system or the newly added cosemtic panel?

Mystic: all normal item skins are awarded by leveling her to 12; legendary/sets item skins are discovered and added to the list as soon you identify or pick up an identified legendary/set item (yes, your friend drops one skin you miss, he drops the item on the ground for you to pick up and you get the skin too). Here you will find also the RoS:CE/Blizzcon item skins.

Cosmetics: the panel is reserved for portraits, pennants and wings. IIRC the list is as follows:
    - Wings: angelic for D3:CE, wrath for RoS:CE, and the Kerrigan ones from SC2:deluxe edition
    - Pennants: One was s3 reward, one was a HotS promotion
    - Pets: one comes from the RoS:CE and the second is the S4 reward
    - Portraits: you get all the paragon ones (1 each 10 levels up to 100, then one every 100), HotS promotion one, S3 and S4 rewards.

I can have forgot something.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.