Deleted

Death Grip macro help

So, i didnt make this thread in the Macro section, since it's only for DK's, maybe i was wrong, don't know.. anyhow..

I want to make a macro that simply does death grip + death strike; and it should work, since DG is apparently not on the GCD.. however, it's not working, as if DG is in fact on the GCD.. my macro "/cast [nomod] Death Grip /cast [nomod] Death Strike"(simplified) only tries to execute the DG.. the issue is not with the Death Strike, the macro doesnt work with any other GCD-bound skill...

So i guess my question is - is DG really on the gcd for macros only? i've never encoutered such a thing in WoW ever, and i've been making macros for a while.. or am i missing something?

Thanks in advance

Update: It appears that DG works properly in all configurations of the macro IF in melee range.. which is not really functional
    Last edited by mmoc126e3f25d2; 2015-10-23 at 02:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zAFierCe View Post
    http://puu.sh/kUA9D/01ea215043.png

Deathgrip is def not on a gcd
    I agree, but in macros it acts as if it is..

Did you manage to replicate my results?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zAFierCe View Post
    I have scourge strike macro'd with deathgrip it works fine
    Could you link me your macro pls?

For me DG doesn't work with any GCD skill.
    Last edited by mmoc126e3f25d2; 2015-10-23 at 12:25 PM.

Deleted
    Not a great help for you, but macroing DG with SS, FeS and a couple others seems to work fine for me. Tanks don't like me on trash of course an example of my macros is:

/cast scourge strike
    /cast death grip

no rocket surgery there as far as i can see.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Not a great help for you, but macroing DG with SS, FeS and a couple others seems to work fine for me. Tanks don't like me on trash of course an example of my macros is:

/cast scourge strike
    /cast death grip

no rocket surgery there as far as i can see.
    That definitely does not work for me.. It wont go off until im in melee range, and after that it uses both skills simultaneously. which is also quite strange.. I would have expected it to not try to cast DG at all..

Update: It appears that DG works properly in all configurations of the macro IF in melee range.. its not of much use in that way though..
    Last edited by mmoc126e3f25d2; 2015-10-23 at 03:01 PM.

Deleted
    Ah sorry i should have made clear i only use such macros to stack UeH faster - and i'm in melee range when doing so.
    Last edited by mmocf0b29d4c77; 2015-10-23 at 03:20 PM.