Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Who proved what with which data? Topic starter that you need at leat 1 regular pet, yeah maybe.
    BUT while it is true that you need at least one non exotic pet you don't need the glyph if you have at least one none exotic, ... most of the time. Normally if you have 1 or more regular pets it will just fill up to 5 stampede pets with copies of the first regular pet, even without the glyph. I wrote "most of the time" because there is a bug that has been around where people complained on occasion that it would not properly fill up to 5 without the glyph, which afaik hasn't happen to me, ever.

Pretty sure every hunter runs the glyph. If not you should be at very least makes it much easier to calculate stampede dmg.

Deleted
    Well sticking to your phrasing your'e wrong since I know that I'm not the only one who doesn't run it. You'd be probably right to assume many, or most run it, just not all. It's mostly cosmetic, and I find boring so I don't run it. Most people passed 4th grade(not meaning to imply you didn't) and can roughly add 5 numbers if they think they need to. But it's not the point, the point was opposed to what was claimed you don't have to run the glyph even if you only have 1 regular pet with you.
    Last edited by mmoc90da025fe8; 2015-10-24 at 05:16 PM.

who pissed in your cereal

Deleted
    It seems i tinkled into yours a bit. Did not mean to offend anyone, just pointing out one false statement by Speed and an overgeneralisation by death.

If only y'all could manage a discussion about something that actually matters.

like when is my guild going horde, asking the real questions

Are you all dumb, arguing about the easiest thing in the world to test? Lone wolf on my hunter with scorpion in a random pet slot, Exotic pets as the rest and no stampede glyph clearly summons 5 scorpions. Same spec but putting scorpion in the stables summons no pets with stampede and gives an error message "You cannot control exotic pets"

Edit for finality: Lone wolf with scorpion, wasp and 3 exotic pets in pet slots, no glyph summons 4 scorpions and one wasp.
    Last edited by v1perz53; 2015-10-24 at 09:42 PM.

Deleted
    Well we may or may not be but till you no one had to resort to name calling while there really wasn't much of an argument left regarding stampede. So bugger off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MelkorX View Post
    It seems i tinkled into yours a bit. Did not mean to offend anyone, just pointing out one false statement by Speed and an overgeneralisation by death.
    I didn't post anything false. I told the poster that he is running with 5 exotic pets so his stampede is doing 0 damage. I suggested he run the glyph and have 1 non exotic pet or don't run the glyph and 5 non exotic pets. So that in logs is easier to see what he is doing wrong.

The main thing is the poster's stampede is doing 0 damage I'm not trying to talk about anything else but his logs.

7+ Year Old Account
    You know what helps?

A link to your guilds logs.

Without that all people here can do is give you small tidbits of tips and tricks. With said logs however, we can get down to the specifics of whats not being done enough or too much.

Fortunately for you I was able to track down said logs, after reading through the replies so has "Speed". He covered it pretty well for now, your sniper training (the MM mastery) is turrible... That's just something you cant improve number wise, its a "learning the dance" for each fight and utilizing it to stand still as best as you can. That would be an excellent example of a skills 'uptime', as mentioned it looks like your understanding of the class isnt so good, for this all I can recommend is hope to find a hunter that knows what he is talking about and see if you can get a one on one with him in a voice chat program so he/she can help you.
    Aside from that, I'd spend a lot of time on your guilds logs. Warcraft logs allows you to do almost anything with the log in terms of comparison to other hunters, especially in your ilv bracket. So ya, familiarize yourself with those logs and keep your findings in mind when you do your next raid, and see your improvement! Best of luck!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed View Post
    I didn't post anything false. I told the poster that he is running with 5 exotic pets so his stampede is doing 0 damage. I suggested he run the glyph and have 1 non exotic pet or don't run the glyph and 5 non exotic pets. So that in logs is easier to see what he is doing wrong.

The main thing is the poster's stampede is doing 0 damage I'm not trying to talk about anything else but his logs.
    ok, I'l try again the above suggests that if you have only 1 non exotic pet you need the glyph, which you don't. Another way to phrase it: You only need atleast 1 non exotic pet, glyph or no glyph doesn't matter for dps.

(For the point Deatzh made of not having to add different stampede pets from logs it would be required to run glyph with multiple non exotics but not with just one.)
    Last edited by mmoc90da025fe8; 2015-10-25 at 11:02 PM. Reason: wrong name

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MelkorX View Post
    ok, I'l try again the above suggests that if you have only 1 non exotic pet you need the glyph, which you don't. Another way to phrase it: You only need atleast 1 non exotic pet, glyph or no glyph doesn't matter for dps.

(For the point Deatzh made of not having to add different stampede pets from logs it would be required to run glyph with multiple non exotics but not with just one.)
    The point your trying to make doesn't apply it doesn't change anything about his stampede doing 0 damage because he used 5 exotic pets so nothing changes that with or without the glyph. Also your talking about a minor glyph that isn't used by anything else and it prevents anything from being bugged which was an issue check the hotfixes. We are only talking here about the original posters logs.