Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are these women married with kids or single?

7+ Year Old Account
    If women ruled the world there would be no global exchange or wars, just a bunch of countries not talking to eachother because everything is "fine"
    The world isn't as bad as you think.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Sexist question is sexist, gender should not matter
    I normally would give an answer one way or the other, but this is pretty true in this instance.

Lucas Films is run by a Female now, she seems to be doing alright. On the otherside though HP was nearly driven into the ground by a certain women and Germany is in a very heated debate because of Merkels stance on Immigration.

10+ Year Old Account
    That depends, if women like Hillary clinton are in charge then no, it will get demonstratively worse.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Are these women married with kids or single?
    Any woman,

Answer for each if you feel it makes a difference.

Say one group is married women with children, another answer is single women. And why for each.

7+ Year Old Account
    Loaded thread, i blame OP for throwing litted mashes into a weapon storage.

If she have the qualifications for it - probably. nothing to do with her gender. all about what she is capable of.
    The downsides doesnt change - Power corrupts and it corrupts indiscriminatly.

7+ Year Old Account
    No.

Say what you will about men in general, but women in general are conniving, backstabbing, and manipulative by their very nature. At least men tend to be straight forward about such things. Women pretend to be sweet and innocent, all the while plotting and talking about you behind your back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't matter if it's a woman or man, black or white, we just need someone who has a brain.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol Scratch View Post
    No.

Say what you will about men in general, but women in general are conniving, backstabbing, and manipulative by their very nature. At least men tend to be straight forward about such things. Women pretend to be sweet and innocent, all the while plotting and talking about you behind your back.
    Thats politics 101 thou.

Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    Doesn't matter if it's a woman or man, black or white, we just need someone who has a brain.
    Brains is a meh, more a good morale compasse. Brains doesnt do the right thing, brains do the logical thing and if the logic is to make monies you prob gonna be screwed over by the brains.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not really..... Having a world lead by woman would just make a copy-paste of the male dominated world. Nothing will change, only the gender of the top people.

As much as people say, that males are aggresive and violent, woman can also be that and they have a tendensy to be impulsive with their emotions. We are all bad in our own way, women and men.

Deleted
    I think we would get even more carebear laws.

No.....women beat each other over wearing the same dress to a party, do we really want one with the nuclear football?

10+ Year Old Account
    It would probably be no better nor any worse, but it least we could stop bickering about representation...so that's a plus?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

Quote Originally Posted by Addict View Post
    Loaded thread, i blame OP for throwing litted mashes into a weapon storage.

If she have the qualifications for it - probably. nothing to do with her gender. all about what she is capable of.
    The downsides doesnt change - Power corrupts and it corrupts indiscriminatly.
    Is it that power corrupts or attracts the corruptible?

Do people really think there's something about being male that predisposes them to do stupid shit when they have power over other people? I mean, we have sayings like "power corrupts..." for a reason.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I´d like to say no, since WOmen are just as corrupt as men. But I fear that it would be worse in reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

From what I've seen so far... no.

It also won't get worse. It just won't change.

What we need right now is someone to stand up to the globalist corporate elite by enabling actual functioning democracy and capitalism and ending as much corruption as possible.

Unfortunately, it seems to me the world is going in the other direction. Strongly.

I don't know. But I bet if men could get pregnant there would be more abortion clinics than Starbucks.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Is it that power corrupts or attracts the corruptible?
    Both. /alotofchars

If women ran the world, it would still be mens' fault.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton