Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    I'm surprised by this! I picture you having lots of pretty pastel colours.
    I do now. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Zalënë View Post
    Once you go black you never go back.
    In all seriousness, I love black. And as for style..
    I've been swapping black clothing for more colors over the few years. I love white clothes, also red, pink, purple and so forth. Still have some black clothes tho. They fit well with white. Like black pants and white jacket/hoodie.

http://i.imgur.com/6OBGIJl.jpg
    That is what I got yesterday ^^ Love it. Reminds me that I need to buy some smaller coathangers, those bigger ones go far too much into the sleeves.
    Last edited by Azadina; 2015-10-24 at 03:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by bolly View Post
    How often do you buy clothes?
    About once every two to three weeks. Sometimes, more frequently, but that's the average, I'd say.

Do you change your style?
    I've never really changed my style. For a long while, my ex forced a style (if you can call it that) on me. I wasn't allowed to wear anything that was even a little bit revealing and most of the time not even standard t-shirts were allowed, I wasn't allowed any sort of makeup or cosmetics, and I wasn't allowed to wear black or any sort of vibrant colors, or reds or pinks, I was only allowed to wear plain pastel colors, beige, or grey. I also wasn't allowed any sort of enticing lingerie or underwear... just plain, solid-color sports bras and granny panties...

Needless to say, I'm very glad that I've reacquired my freedom to wear what I want.

Do you buy new or used?
    I buy both. New usually when things are cheap, on sale, or quality for the price.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

I'm past the age where I can get away with wearing skinny jeans. I also don't go clubbing any more so I don't feel like I need to remain trendy. Nowadays it's basically smart casual: dark jeans, smart shoes/desert boots, t-shirt/casual shirt/light jumper. Kind of boring and safe, but at my age it's best to be stylish without dressing like a teenager. I don't buy clothes very often now.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I buy new clothes around twice a year, usually at the start of summer/winter. Sometimes I might buy something like 1 new shirt or some underwear in-between.

As for style... I guess I do have my own style, kind of, even if it's rather simplistic.

- For pants it's either jeans or cargos of varying colors. Blue, red or black for jeans and gray or dark green for cargos. I do own a few pairs of khakis as well, but rarely wear them. As far as fit goes it's either regular or loose.
    - For shirts it's usually a black/white/gray t-shirt that's either plain or has some sort of simple print that matches/works with the color of my pants. I do own some more colorful shirts, but I mainly wear those during the summer with shorts and such.
    - I usually just wear a t-shirt/long sleeved shirt with a jacket but sometimes I do use hoodies or sweaters of varying colors, depending on the pants I'm wearing.
    - For shoes it's either black, white or brown sneakers, again depending on the pants/shirt I'm wearing.
    - I dont wear hats too often but in the winter I sometimes wear a beanie/knit cap that fits the color of my pants
    - All of my jackets are black or some other dark color, though I dont own that many of them

That's about it. I like to keep it simple, but I am rather strict when it comes to the colors matching/working with each other. I also dislike it when my top is the same color as my pants, only exception being black jeans + black t-shirt/hoodie.
    I dont really follow any fashion, but rather just wear whatever is pleasing to my own eye.

Oh, and as for new/used... I have bought some clothes used but it's usually rather hard since I'm rather tall and have a broad build.
    Last edited by Drunkenfinn; 2015-10-24 at 03:38 PM.

I buy new clothes once every year, and not many of them usually.
    I don't have the economic capabilities for more. Luckily, there's a store that sells quality men's clothing at very good price.
    About style, I usually wear long-sleeved shirts and blue jeans, preferably ones not that tight.

Cargo pants or utility jeans, black boots or trail shoes, black tshirt and a hoodie, my day to day for 15 years.
    I have a few button ups and a couple khakis(rocked with a cuff and a crease) for more "formal ish settings along with polished black shoes or boots.

Rain gear is the same with a water proof windbreaker, ball cap or "boonie" hat.

GF says I look like I am going to war every morning before I head to work, I just find function far more my style than"fashion".
    I can stow my knife,cell 2 sets of keys, wallet and a few other misc. items in what I wear, never needing a backpack or carrier to lug around my EDC stuff.

I don't change, it works for me on a day to day basis , when I need a suit ...I can rent one.
    Last edited by enragedgorilla; 2015-10-24 at 03:46 PM.

Deleted
    Yearly unless needed, and I've always liked the more casual "classy" kind of clothing. If I go anywhere aside from friends I try to look nice, never liked people who dress like they are still 14...usually because they have the mindset of one as well.

I've eradicated almost all black from my wardrobe. Also pastels. Going basic colors like green red and blue.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanya View Post
    Depends, I put aside a set amount of money for clothes monthly which I might spend right away or save for next month, or longer.

Reason I limit myself.. i'd buy so much stuff otherwise..

Don't really change it all that much, might try something different but will generally go back to my familiar style

I buy new, generally speaking, I might exchange clothes with close friends, but that's it.
    My phone bill is only $15 a month so I reason with myself that if I had the same kind of phone bill as most other people seem to have I'd be spending all that extra anyway so then I buy clothes and restaurant food with it instead.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

I don't buy new clothes often and my overall style hasn't changed too much over the past 6 years or so. I buy about 5 or 6 new articles of clothing each year for myself, not including anything I buy for work. I tend to buy more accessory items like earrings and bracelets, but nothing expensive. The most expensive earrings I own were only $16 and the most expensive bracelet I own was only $9. I have an adequate amount of clothes and enjoy my style so I don't need to buy much. I wear a lot of vans stuff. I like their hoodies, shirts, flannels, shoes, jeans, etc.

Deleted
    The moment I hit 20 I suddenly had a wardrobe of grandad shirts, sandals and socks and chinos!

Deleted
    Jeans, T-shirt and a leather jacket. I use this all year around.

I buy new clothes when I start looking like a poor person in my old broken clothes. I also buy the same clothes. Never change a winning concept!

I buy new clothes all the time. I am running out of room in my closet and dresser. Going to have to drop off some at the salvation army drop box soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    How often do you buy clothes?
    Not too often. When I see something cool I'll get it or if I've worn out a pair of pants I'll get more.

Do you change your style?
    Nope, same style since high school. Dark shirts with blue jean shorts.

Do you buy new or used?
    Always new.

Must be new and good brand names. I usually dress business casual if I go out or expect company. Nothing under $90/piece. Appropriate accessories and a variety of good cologne is essential. Friends try to buy what I do a lot.
    Last edited by dextersmith; 2015-10-25 at 02:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Clothing is one of the few things that I overindulge myself with. I am always looking for something new to wear.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dress like my father. Button up shirts, boots, a cap, and shorts.

I need to get a job before I can forge my own style though.
    "Creating a world without Yuno would be meaningless."

10+ Year Old Account
    I buy a little bit of clothes twice a month or so. Generally speaking, Kohls is my preferred place to shop. I don't change my style much. Mostly button downs and jeans. I also like striped and v-neck shirts. I really like Tom's slip-on shoes, or laced shoes that are either brown or black. I can't mentally allow myself to wear used clothes, and I'm financially able to maintain that, so...

10+ Year Old Account
    polo shirts or button up shirts (usually plaid) and jeans, shorts if it is hot out. I haven't changed my style in 20+ years.