Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I wish they'd make it a bit clearer that you need to spread out mastery level points. I started going for the second rank in glider stuff and got partway in before realizing that I needed to switch mastery paths -__________________________________-
    In your living sorry journal it tells you what mastery you need for each mission
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    In your living sorry journal it tells you what mastery you need for each mission
    I do not remember this, must have missed it. I know it defaults you to glider mastery first, but beyond that don't remember it mentioning that I needed to change tracks : /

Also when you look at the Mastery Tracks the story Icon will show for the next one which will be required and will tell you which chapter requires it so you can estimate how soon you'll want to start working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    To be honest, I wasn't expecting such a massive grind.

What actually disappointed me the most, was the incredible amount of skill points needed for Elite Specialization. Seriously? This was the main selling point of an expansion and you need 400 (!!!) skill points to have it all unlocked. Sure doing skills points in new zones gives you at least 10, but you have to reach them first and then either defeat a monster you most likely can't solo or find out you are not "worthy" (Don't have the Mastery).

Sure I wasn't expecting it to be handed to me, but I don't find it justified. Elite Specializations are not bloody overpowered because of balance, so why gate them so much? Now I consider myself lucky for playing Necromancer as I get basically 10 new skills (Weapon + Reaper Shroud), but it still feels like gimping myself when not having all the traits and skills.
    They are reducing the skill point requirement to 250. I had map completion and had 206 already so getting the 400 wasn't so bad.

I only see it say that when it's the next required step, I don't have any warning of what following missions will require. For instance, I'm on step 8, I need Exalted Markings, but there is no entry for any upcoming steps to tell me what I should queue next.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I only see it say that when it's the next required step, I don't have any warning of what following missions will require. For instance, I'm on step 8, I need Exalted Markings, but there is no entry for any upcoming steps to tell me what I should queue next.
    Sorry I mixed it up. It's in your mastery tab.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.