718 Boom/Resto LF Mythic Guild daytime/afternoon raid

I found a 10/13 Mythic guild and have transferred and joined. Thanks!

Character:
    718 Boom/Resto Horde Tauren. I am a strong player at both specs. However I have only been leveling the DPS ring.
    Check warcraft log for Carramel from Illidan. (I can't link url in here yet cuz I haven't posted enough)
    I also play a DPS warrior ilvl 724. Fury/Arms/Prot/Glad (proficient in all specs)

Goal:
    Seeking a mythic guild 6/13 Mythic+, willing to transfer serve/faction.
    I am looking for a guild that is competent and does not fool around during raid hours.
    I want to play with people who respect each other's time. This mean coming prepared for raid with strats, food, understanding of the fight etc.
    I want a guild that is constantly pushing for what is possible and not idle on what has been done. Strategies should be flexible and adjustable base on your raid composition.
    I want a guild whose players understand their class deeply, who is willing to use their extra abilities to help the raid instead of padding DPS meters.

About:
    I am in the PST time zone. I like to raid in the morning or afternoon. Currently 5/13 M experience.

What makes me a Mythic Raider:
    I work from home and have lots of availability.
    Capable of multitasking and not screw up on easy mechanics.
    I come prepared for raid. This mean food for both spec, pots, flask, runes, and I read up on all the strats before raid time.
    I read up about my class, I know what talents to use per fight, and how to utilize the best of my class ability to assist raid. (incapacitating roars, natures vigil, stampeding roar etc)

History:
    - Played wow since Vanilla. Quit doing Wrath right before Frozen Throne raid came out.
    - I play on druid and a warrior (DPS 724 5/13M)
    - Raid leaded H HFC and initial HFC contents (5/13m on warrior)
    - I am looking for a guild that has competent players that will not stand in fire, that knows what talent they should use per fight, that respects other people's time by coming prepared.

Looking forward to joining. Add my bnet tag for interview NullError#1711
    Last edited by Charrcoal; 2015-10-24 at 10:31 PM. Reason: edit profile

Quote Originally Posted by Charrcoal View Post
    Seeking a mythic guild, willing to transfer serve/faction.

I am in the PST time zone. I like to raid in the morning or afternoon. Currently 5/13 M experience.

I work from home and have lots of availability. Capable of multitasking and not screw up on easy mechanics.
    I can boom or resto. Check warcraft log for Carramel from Illidan.

Looking forward to joining. Add my bnet tag for interview NullError#1711

History:
    - Played wow since Vanilla. Quit doing Wrath right before Frozen Throne raid came out.
    - I play on druid and a warrior (DPS 724 5/13M)
    - Raid leaded H HFC and initial HFC contents (5/13m on warrior)
    - I am looking for a guild that has competent players that will not stand in fire, that knows what talent they should use per fight, that respects other people's time by coming prepared.
    So Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8pm till 11pm est would not work? If they would work add me and we can chat.. Geo#1668

Thanks again,
    Geo

edited profile. That time looks good, what is the progress?

- - - Updated - - -

I found a 10/13 mythic guild Thanks guys!